Groups with new Glock 26

Shooting mix of hallowpoint ammo at 33ft.

0531091321.jpg

If I could find a case of 9mm I would have done a lot more shooting. I did more trigger time with the Sig mosquito which I have to say is a really nice .22! Much better then Walther P22 which I had. I heard with the Mosquito you had to use CCI mini-mags to have it run smooth but it was not the case with the one I have. Shoot standard .22 ammo with no issue at all.

0530091354.jpg

My primary carry piece is a G33. With all of the recoil and flame, I can't group quite as well. On the plus side, the goblin's clothes are gonna catch fire.

My primary carry piece is a G33. With all of the recoil and flame, I can't group quite as well. On the plus side, the goblin's clothes are gonna catch fire.

Yeah the .357 sig is a lot of round in a small package. Carry loads have alot of wipe in that little sucker!! But when you get hits on target with a good hallowpoint load it will do a great job!!

I look forward to getting mine soon (waiting on a check to clear). I LOVE my 19, but have been wanting a more "concealable" CCW (grip sticks up a bit farther than I'd like in my SuperTuck)

Heard the G26 calling..

and heeded the call..by taking a trip down to range with the G26/19 [smile] Grouping came out nice for the G19 via .22 Advantage arms conversion kit.

After about 100 rds of that, I went onto the G26...and what do you know? Grouping came out pretty okay too!

Can't believe this is the second time shooting it after owning it for almost 4yrs?

Back
Top Bottom