Group Buy from HkDrummer19's Dad's packy/Open Carry hang out

Dec 4-5

Swing by 479 N Brookfield Rd Oakham, MA 01068 to pickup some holiday cheer. Tell him you are from NES.

Disclaimer: Does not get you a deal that I'm aware of! Just buy the damn booze and shake the man's hand!

Last edited:
Kidding about the OC part so relax MichaelJR[laugh]

Anyhow in light of recent events in Oakham, in a show of solidarity for HKDrummer19, I suggest that on a date in the sometime-near future, we try to organize an NES alcohol shopping day at his dad's store.

No need for a specific time, just a specific day in which NES members will stop by the store, buy our booze (because we are gonna buy it anyway[wink]) and chat up the man that is truly 1%

What do you guys think?
[grin]

Not a bad idea at all.

U cain't drive that far. You'll get lost. It's half way to Kansas for Chris' sake.

Fif.jpg

I'm coming from the Cape, but some solidarity is needed in the f'ed up world. It's US against THEM. Don't ever forget it.

I'm not kidding.

I will drive the 1hr 30+ for Bartles & James ANYTHING![laugh]

Seriously though...this is happening. I WILL buy booze, even stuff I don't like, from your dad's shop.
Don't QUESTION my dedication to beer!

ETA: I'm with salesman. Let's boost the bottom line of someone who deserves it.

Last edited:
I'd be game for this, some good eateries in the worcester county area

OPEN CARRY at a Worcester eaterie,..... THEN a Packy run to see Mr Taylor. Now this sounds like a fine, fun day. I'm at exit 9 on RT 495. and though I don't drink, I have a purchase in mind.

Ok the OC part really was a joke.

However, I think this NES Store Crawl should be open to ALL members of NES as to maximize benefit for said Dad.

That being said, Steve go green anyway. You are no troll so prove it!

Just sent a PM to HKdrummer19 about what would be a good day/days. We could make this a sat/sun combo. With the best holiday of them all coming up, I wonder if it'd be better to wait til after as the store may be packed already.

The talk of meeting for food in the area is not bad at all. I had only planned on putting on some good tunes and a tac-strike on the store. But I SUPPOSE I could spare some time to [STRIKE]meet some of you guys[/STRIKE] eat! [laugh]

Google maps says it's not worth it from Stoneham, but I disagree.

Directions:
Beginning: Stoneham
End Point: Oakham

1) Walk towards car in driveway (0.01mi)
2) When possible, make a legal U-Turn back towards house (0.01mi)
3) WTF were you thinking? (0.002mi)

ETA: I'll go. Short drive from home.

Google maps shows it's 100 miles from me. I am going to need nurishment when I get there.

I'm good to go after Thanksgiving....next two weekends I have family visiting.

Back
Top Bottom