Greta Thunberg: don't know if it is true but funny

So apparently Greta is also a medical expert now, and has self-diagnosed with COVID-19.

26065960-8118459-One_Twitter_user_joked_that_the_coronavirus_crisis_took_spotligh-m-2_1584440758636.jpg

As a tradesman, the rules for working in a Chinese restaurant were: don't bring your toolbox in, and duct tape your pants cuffs to your boots, to prevent taking cockroaches home.

My boot and clothes have stayed outside more than once.
I've always been mystified as to how they get away with it.
Well not so much.
I know for a fact there are envelopes changing hands in a lot of cases.

There was the one in KY. where they got caught dragging road kill deer in the back door..

I leave my boots and clothes outside at the Chinese food restaurant even when eating. Mr. Tang looks at me funny and such. And I never get a table by the window. :(

You guys not dressing for kitchen work - grab a N95 mask and protect your junk from that hot oil splashing around.

My boot and clothes have stayed outside more than once.
I've always been mystified as to how they get away with it.
Well not so much.
I know for a fact there are envelopes changing hands in a lot of cases.

There was the one in KY. where they got caught dragging road kill deer in the back door..
I would rather work in a Chinese resteraunt than an Indian joint any day of the week.

Ever seen the back of house in a Chinese restaurant?
My son helped his grandfather as a mechanic's assistant (refrigeration) last summer and they would joke how they could spot the Chinese restaurant's back door by how filthy it was but the kitchen was always worse.

Back
Top Bottom