• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Green member STOLE MY MONEY! Beware of 4406packman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, you can get a Boss Hoss with a 502 cubic inch motor.
Actually a bbc can be from 302 all the way to 572 or thereabouts. A small block could be anywhere from 260 or thereabouts to 400 cid, but at that point walls are thin and motor is fragile. Mine started as a 502, I tore the crank (overspun the motor) and replaced it with a stroker crank giving me 540 cid. When this setup meets its untimely demise I am going to build a Merlin block to 606 cid just because. It never stops. Think of it as the space in your safe- never enough.

on burnouts- on this bike they are not measured in football fields, but rather in zip codes…

Last edited:
This thread confirms my "NES 12 post rule." After about the 12th post in most threads, the conversation has drifted so far that no one remembers what the OP was about.

Still, NES is amateurs compared to Tacomaworld.com. Not only do they have threads that started in 2009 and are still going on, every thread, even the for sale posts drifts from about the third post on.

I’m chuckling on how this really went sideways into the oncoming lanes and nobody has crashed and burned yet.

I think we should just hold a benefit Ruckus/scooter only poker run to raise the $190 and call it a day. There must be somewhere in MA that rents scooters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom