• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Granite State Guns & Survival Gear - Londonderry, NH

130 Rockingham Rd in Londonderry, NH 03053
www.granitestateguns.com
www.facebook.com/GraniteStateGunsAmmunition
603-216-2479

not to be confused with the granite state in hudson.
store is located at the corner of auburn & route 28 (93 exit 5), across from the 2 diners (red arrow & poor boy).

on a recent visit i discovered that this place opened up about 3 months ago. the owners are a couple of guys. they each have their own business and operate this store in the afternoon-evenings during the week and full time on the weekends. the selection of guns is decent: hand guns under the glass counter; shot guns, rifles, and some C&R in vertical racks on the show room. behind the counter they have RTD Mfg firearms, strait out of goffstown, nh. ammo selection is OK. they are stacked on shelves; i believe there's a picture on their website showing majority of the selection. they seem to have more selection than bulk of any particular type.

another half of the store is survival gear: knives, loaded backpacks, sawyer mini water filtration, fire starters, para cord, etc. a smaller room up the stairs displays surplus military vests (on sale for $10).

the two guys are very good salesmen. the more you stay engaged in conversation the less likelihood of walking out empty handed. on some survival gear i noticed a healthy markup [smile].

transfer fee is $25; not a class3 dealer.

I must have missed this post because I'm a few miles down the road from them.
However, it's a moot point now that it was mentioned in another thread that they're shutting down.
Both links posted above are now NG.

Back
Top Bottom