• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Government Dropped Crates Of Guns In Chicago Says Ex-Gang Member

Gang members have historically been known to be credible sources of information.

Seems plausible to me.

If you just want them to kill each other get them the cheapest guns.

You can buy 10 Ravens for the price of a Glock.

The Government buys 10 Ravens and you have 10 dead.

You'll only average one dead with a single Glock because the gun would have to be disposed of.

I would not be surprised if Rahm Emanual is behind all these killings.

He and 0Bama would benefit by having more blacks in jail and more blacks dead.

Meanwhile there would be more anti-gun sentiment.

Just like Fast and Furious.

Never let a crisis go to waste.

If I had to pick who's giving me creditable information between this gentleman and Eric holder or Rham? I would go with the former a lot quicker than the latter. Matter of fact I wouldn't believe Eric Holder if he gave me the time of day.

10 Ravens= 10 dead??????[rofl] Well, maybe in a gunfight......whoever used the Ravens would be dead.

There was a story about the theft of firearms from some of the rail yards in and around chicago where poor security seemed to allow crates of guns to be stolen out of locked railcars and never recovered.

So the root cause of black on black violence,the break up of families and the staggering percentage of blacks that commit crimes,is the fault of the government.

Not only do they supply blacks with guns,they actively encourage using them to break up families,and increase black dependency on .gov welfare programs.

I don't know what's more retarded, that this theory actually exists,or some of you knuckleheads actually believe it.

First of all, just because he is an ex-gang member doesn't man he is lying.

However, he did mention he is getting his act cleaned up and getting his life together and had his record sealed and now he can buy guns. I know it depends on the crimes he was convicted of but in Mass. I think most any record and he is a PP and the feds have strict guidelines for this as well. So not sure about his credibility on that one but obviously would need to know more about his criminal convictions.

Crates of exotic weapons in 1990 and 1999. Not saying it didn't happen. But he really presented no evidence and even so if we take him at his word and there really were crates of guns in the years he mentioned he was speculating as to how they got there.

Could it have been the government? Absolutely and I wouldn't put it past them.

Just as likely some very high ranking drug cartels dropped the guns.

And just as likely the government could have been a silent partner in it all.

Again, all speculation.

What we know for sure is there are lots of guns on the streets of Chicago and they have very strict gun control laws there.

The law abiding citizens are not allowed to properly defend themselves because of these infringements and they are the true victims in all of this.

My wife has a similar idea/mindset when she sees the shootings on the morning news in Springfield MA every day. She says the solution to the problem is to put them all in a big arena and just let them shoot it out.
Yea she's not very politically correct, I guess that's one of the reasons we get along so well.

LiberatorKit.jpg

Gang members have historically been known to be credible sources of information.
this
As has the .gov...
and this

- - - Updated - - -

More likely, Black Males. Break up families, ensure dependency on the system.

plus fuel the angry male black criminal stereotype. keep fanning the flames of the racial divide. Seems plausible but pretty tinfoily.

So the root cause of black on black violence,the break up of families and the staggering percentage of blacks that commit crimes,is the fault of the government.

Not only do they supply blacks with guns,they actively encourage using them to break up families,and increase black dependency on .gov welfare programs.

I don't know what's more retarded, that this theory actually exists,or some of you knuckleheads actually believe it.

So your saying the liberals Don't want minorities dependent on the government?
What other possible reason would there be to vote for them?
A. Sterling character ?
B. Honest and effective government ?
C. Free shit.
I'll take free shit for my final answer.

Crates of exotic weapons in 1990 and 1999. Not saying it didn't happen. But he really presented no evidence and even so if we take him at his word and there really were crates of guns in the years he mentioned he was speculating as to how they got there.

Hi, we're from the .gov and we're here to help!!

Wouldnt hurt to do some research on LBJ's war on poverty and understand just how massively it has affected what you would consider a "family unit". The percentage of single mothers in both black and white families rose drastically as a result of a lot of his policies and those similarly after the fact. That's not a theory.

Saying .gov wants a dependent populace isn't crazy. It keeps them in business.

Wouldnt hurt to do some research on LBJ's war on poverty and understand just how massively it has affected what you would consider a "family unit". The percentage of single mothers in both black and white families rose drastically as a result of a lot of his policies and those similarly after the fact. That's not a theory.

Saying .gov wants a dependent populace isn't crazy. It keeps them in business.
Yup, welfare and entitlements destroyed the Black family unit. When you pay women to have children without fathers being around you destroy the nuclear family. Young men growing up without male role models or influence is a recipe for disaster.

Back
Top Bottom