Good day to hit the Range

On max it's 1000 lumens with a great throw. It has a top push button with 5 settings that works really well.

I definitely recommend trying one. Easy money for around 100 bucks
I must have reading the wrong one, I thought I read 3000 lumens. I'll give one a shot. I do need a light on one of my rifles.

What a beautiful fall day to get out and shoot today. I took a first timer to the range today and had an awesome time. He did really well, seemed like he had fun. Here's his first target from 7yds, he wanted to keep it and take it home. Half are G19 and half are 9mm P226 DA/SA. And yes, I made him decock and shoot most in DA. Not to shabby for the first time, all hits on paper, no flyers.IMG_20221104_150945.jpg

What a beautiful fall day to get out and shoot today. I took a first timer to the range today and had an awesome time. He did really well, seemed like he had fun. Here's his first target from 7yds, he wanted to keep it and take it home. Half are G19 and half are 9mm P226 DA/SA. And yes, I made him decock and shoot most in DA. Not to shabby for the first time, all hits on paper, no flyers.View attachment 682143
[cheers] Good for both of you. Nice. And the shots aren't low left/right.

(Sorry, no pics) but we had a great blast today: Dad & his friend - me & my friend…

Everyone shot what else everyone brought…sure this jammed and this didn’t eject, but working together - helping n learning…

Any day at the range is a good one!

Wife fell asleep with the baby on the couch so I figured it’s now or never to get to the range on this gorgeous day.
Blasted off the last of my Igman x39 ammo in the SBR then some 357 magnum in the Dan Wesson. That gun is like a laser beam.

E11E0341-FD83-4D0A-870D-7CBE6DD95C7F.jpeg2C65AB19-10F3-4E35-B7C5-4FE4173CECA9.jpeg

Working on some speed and accuracy with the limited gun

I have been working with a friend that has a god awful flinch. 1st range session, he was shooting 4-6" low left at 7 yard. He worked that down to half that last time and this practice he was all dead center. At the end we played a game of horse at 5y, I would call and shoot a shot, say at a 3/4" plaster, he would have to hit it or get a letter. By the end he was able to shoot 40 cases off the target stand.

Attachments

• Dot torture.jpg
    Dot torture.jpg
    683.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
If you were doing dot drills with an open gun, how would you account for the offset?

I just hold high, the amount will depend on the distance of the target and where you are zero'ed. This is what makes this a great drill, not only does it work on accuracy, trigger press, recoil control, but it always makes dealing with offset automatic,

Finally had some time to hit the range to test out some new toys that were passed down to me. First time filing an ATF Form 5, too (3 actually).
6A3C755E-AEEE-4D96-B2D4-B7433E1D14E3.jpeg
3 out of the 4 are registered SBRs. The UMP45 clone is based on a HK USC receiver converted by HDPS. The Uzi is a McKay Enterprises receiver using an Israeli parts kit and the semi-auto only bolt assembly and sear.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom