Golden Tiger 7.62x39mm FMJBT

We received a shipment of Golden Tiger 7.62x39mm FMJBT. This ammo is what we consider to be the highest quality of all the Russian steel cased new production ammo in the market. Trouble is, Golden Tiger is hard to find because it is imported at quantities which are a fraction of the likes of TulAmmo or Wolf... We have in stock and ready to help you carry as many cases as you can handle out to your truck!
GT76239.jpg CHECK OUT THIS OBJECTIVE REVIEW BY MILITARY ARMS CHANNELS Sturmgewehre http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=napCSMHHe_w

Nice. I am in Merrimack one or two days a week. I keep meaning to stop by your shop, but I've always gone by too early when you weren't open yet. I'll have to make more of an effort next week.

What's the price on a case of Golden Tiger? You can PM it if you don't feel comfortable posting.

Thanks for keeping us posted on this stuff.

That's pretty much 90% of the ammo I've put through my WASR and not one issue with it. I would buy a box of that for sure. All I need is to find another WASR and some pre-ban 30 rounders.

I'll bring a case to Peabody....

It's about the same length of drive for me [sad2]

It'd cost me about $50 in gas (Don't hate on my jeep) for the drive, I might as well buy more expensive ammo here. If anyone near the Norwood/Dedham/Walpole area picks up another case I've got all kinds of goodies for your trouble. Spare mags, holsters etc.

Master Shooter, I wish I had seen your post earlier. I bought 3 cases today and would've add one more if I knew you were interested.

Nice, friendly shop. Look forward to stopping by again.

I finally timed my travels to Merrimack to coincide with business hours today. Picked up a case of Golden Tiger and looked around the shop.

It's a nice little shop, with a good selection of ammo. I got to see a Nagant revolver for the first time in real life. I don't know how many times I have had one of these in my shopping cart online and then took it out. These are a lot smaller than I expected them to be.

Just came across this thread. Before I get too excited, is there any left? Mass Shooter, if there's ammo left I could help you out. I'm constantly in the Dedham area.

Back
Top Bottom