Gold and silver prices are down

Prices are comparable to eBay prices I see. But I can use a credit card and get travel miles on eBay. And a discount on some credit cards.

And I don't need to leave the comfort of my home.
Any particular sellers you use regularly on eBay?

I'm invested in physical. Futures don't impact my investment. Only what an arms length buyer and seller agree to transact at.

If I can't sell at that price, it's not of consequence.

But that's just me. I'm old...
Same for me wrt physical Rich. Those ounces and the silver alongside are for protection of wealth and the far future. Since I do invest and trade equities the futures prices guides me as the smart money will now begin pouring in if gold creates a new floor at $2100.

Same for me wrt physical Rich. Those ounces and the silver alongside are for protection of wealth and the far future. Since I do invest and trade equities the futures prices guides me as the smart money will now begin pouring in if gold creates a new floor at $2100.

I take a long term view. I buy and wait, as you say, mostly for insurance value against a nasty economy and dropping dollar.

Today or tomorrow's sentiment are meaningless to me. I don't trade. Buy and hold.

But spot is now over $2100. And who knows what it will be next week or next month? I'm not that smart.

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 10.39.48 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom