• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

*UPDATE 4/8* Goin on 4 months and still at “local pd”

Mushkie11

NES Member
That’s the update I got when I called the state today. Wtf is going on here. How can we just be told to wait 3-5 months for out LTC’s?? Hire more people. Do SOMETHING. Don’t just tell me you’re busy and it’ll get done when it gets done. I’m in Worcester btw. I was told originally they were fast lol. Now I’ll be lucky to get it by April.

That’s the update I got when I called the state today. Wtf is going on here. How can we just be told to wait 3-5 months for out LTC’s?? Hire more people. Do SOMETHING. Don’t just tell me you’re busy and it’ll get done when it gets done. I’m in Worcester btw. I was told originally they were fast lol. Now I’ll be lucky to get it by April.
Worcester takes 6 months typically I believe.

Another douche town, par for the course for them. They retain their bitterness from being perpetually shellacked in court over licensing issues.

Ya my date to call back is April 8th. No way that gets met now if I haven’t even been sent to the state yet
LOL….I was given a date too and told don’t call before this date!
Well I called a week before “the date” and the first thing the cop in the licensing division told me is you’re calling before we told you too….
Took two more months and my existing LTC expired two weeks before the new one came in.

According to many people here voting is a waste of time. Only bitching on the internet helps.
Well certainly here in MA voting in a state that is rated the most Liberal of the 50 states you make a fair point. My goal is focused on national issues and control that can provide relief here in the Communist State of Massachusetts.

There is only one way Ma can change and it will be painful for many. Things need to get worse, a lot worse, before the tide can turn. With the Leftists in full control getting worse will be easy. Will it change anything...time will tell but I won't live to see it.

A friend's wife has been waiting 3 months just to get the appointment to apply. They don't want people owning guns. Its' obvious.

LOL….I was given a date too and told don’t call before this date!
Well I called a week before “the date” and the first thing the cop in the licensing division told me is you’re calling before we told you too….
Took two more months and my existing LTC expired two weeks before the new one came in.
I have a feeling I know who told you that. I got the same response.

Worcester s*cks like that. They don't gove a sh*t.

A buddy applied for his license around February last year and was told to not call until Mid July. He waited, called mid July and his LTC was ready a few days after.

Amazing how they know when it will be there, right? ... Or could it be they don't give a sh*t and do it on purpose?

I already know the answer to my questions.

The "busy" excuse is BS. There aren't that many LTC being processed and it is pretty quick to do on their end, specially when they don't require new pics. Every State can get it done in minutes, sometimes 3-5 days, and they don't have a huge operation. You go to PA, they have one woman sitting in an empty building, and they can somehow manage to have a turn around of one week. She prints the license on the spot. I bet they are busier than any PD in MA.

FL gets it done on the spot, in about 15min. Those guys are busy. When I went there was a line of people, yet they managed. They do have 3 or 4 people working it, but those 4 people process more LTC in a day than all of MA probably does in a week.

MA PD just don't give a sh*t. They are above the rules. But you better not fart or you will be found unsuitable.

Last edited:
Well, if people don't stop voting for Democrats it won't matter where you go.
While true on a long term scale....or could happen federally.

Most states do not require a police approved permission slip to exercise 2A rights, and the states that already have bills protecting 2A rights from the Feds won't either.

Ask somebody in Tennessee or South Carolina or out West what a license to own a gun is and youll get.....What?

Because we allow no legal accountability for them to follow the written law. Yet they hold us accountable to written law.......every......fxcking......day.

If everyone sued after the 40 day (I think that's the law, its a such a joke, I forget) time limit expired and judges actually awarded damages for violation of civil rights then you'd see it change, as towns would be getting tons of lawsuits and taxpayers would be funding lots of claims and town fathers starting to question wasted money being paid out for violating the law.

Until then they break the law and you kneel to their whims.......the locals point the delay finger at the state....the state points the delay finger at the locals....both claim they are underfunded to process LTC's in the legal time frame. NO ACCOUNTABILITY for your tax dollars by your Elected officials both state and local, or your local PD. No damages for your total theft of 2A rights.

Been that way since I've lived here.......not gonna change....only get worse probably.

Last edited:
Because we allow no legal accountability for them to follow the written law. Yet they hold us accountable to written law.......every......fxcking......day.

If everyone sued after the 40 day (I think thats the law, its a joke) time limit expired and judges actually awarded damages for violation of civil rights then you'd see it change. Until then they break the law and you kneel to their whims.......until you leave and throw them the finger on the way out.

I tell everyone to contact Comm2A. Not necessarily to sue, but by this point they probably have a nicely crafter letter they can send the PD or at least they can continue to gather information for a future case.

You would be surprised how many don't want to do it and just "deal with it".

I tell everyone to contact Comm2A. Not necessarily to sue, but by this point they probably have a nicely crafter letter they can send the PD or at least they can continue to gather information for a future case.

I have a very pro 2A town and I know the clerk personally who processes LTC's.

Yet when it goes beyond 40 days I still have my Republican Rep send a nasty gram as a reminder........I've let the clerk know not to take it personally as she gets my info right in. In fact just reupped last month. I just tell her I'm a stickler for following the law and she agrees with me.

Always tells me its a state hold up, so she doesnt care if she gets an email, because she keeps the timeline and reciept she took my pics and sent it.

Im sure there are thousands of over date LTC applications out there that could be used as case files. Stories have been published on how the PD and State don't comply with the dates. Its a known fact.

Its pissing in the wind.

Well, considering your filing a complaint against the dude that's going to give you a license....I mean....really. This whole scheme is done on purpose so people feel helpless and don't want to rock the boat, and walk on eggshells just so they get their 2A rights.

Its a fxcking scam.

If you have a Republican Rep and Senator with some balls like I do.....you might get some where.

If you have a pussy liberal dem like most of the people in this state do....you've got nothing unless you lawyer up and sue personally and very few want that route.

Sure but the point I was making was that OP is actually paying these a**h***s to continue to keep a boot on his neck. Sometimes people need to hear that to actually visualize it and maybe start taking steps to un-ass the AO and take their money with them.

This may be his first realization of just how f***ed our system is and that we pay to support it.

Until the majority of the Massachusetts legislature is found hanging by their necks in the Boston Common, NOTHING is going to change with regard to gun laws.

All you idiots who keep living there and paying taxes which are used to screw you over every single day need to wake the fvck up and move.

While true on a long term scale....or could happen federally.

Most states do not require a police approved permission slip to exercise 2A rights, and the states that already have bills protecting 2A rights from the Feds won't either.

Ask somebody in Tennessee or South Carolina or out West what a license to own a gun is and youll get.....What?
Right, and in comparison here in Texas even a felon can buy a gun to keep in their homes for self defense (not allowed to carry but at least can own in house). It’s not federally legal but Texas doesn’t gaf and made it so here.

It's like a rape victim goes back to the same club taking drinks, from strangers, again.... and being all like "WHY DID THIS HAPPEN AGAIN?" They literally cannot fathom that the majority of the problems in this country come from democratic leaders.

It's like a rape victim goes back to the same club taking drinks, from strangers, again.... and being all like "WHY DID THIS HAPPEN AGAIN?" They literally cannot fathom that the majority of the problems in this country come from democratic leaders.
Brainwashing and Propaganda are powerful tools. Patty Hearst picked up a machine gun and started robbing banks with her captors.

Back
Top Bottom