GOAL - Life Membership Installment Plan

I'm already on the NRA program, but I think it's important to contribute my time and money to a state-centric firearms-rights organization. Needless to say, the first one I thought of was GOAL. I couldn't locate a life membership payment schedule on www.goal.org and I've sent an email to [email protected]. Sadly, no response. Short of contacting Jim Wallace, who I'm sure is very busy, I'll post up here. Any helpful clues? Does GOAL even have an EPL program that's analogous to the NRA's program? I did a forum search, but couldn't pull up any thread. Thanks.

GOAL staff make a lot of road trips. When did you try to contact them? How much time has passed? On page 16 of the OUTDOOR MESSAGE, there is a membership application. On the right side of the application appears information for Life Membership. It says contact the Goal Office for a payment schedule. I imagine there's some flexibility depending upon individual needs. Call GOAL and leave your contact information. I'm sure someone will get back to you as soon as possible. 508-393-5333

they'll get back to you. It is the weekend, after all, and they are a small organization. [wink] They got back to me pretty quick when I signed up for my EPL.

Thanks guys. I really don't want to upset the apple cart. GOAL has done a lot to help us, so I'd like to give back.

Just got an email from THE Mr. James Wallace:

Mr. James Wallace said:
Thanks for the inquiry, please contact Nancy Snow at the GOAL office for such a plan. 508-393-5333 ext. 201 or [email protected].

I sent a reminder email today, and got a quick reply.

I just joined GOAL today. My budget only allowed for a 3 year membership, but if I could do more, I would. The NRA has pretty much given up on this state IMO. GOAL gets all my support.

I just joined GOAL today. My budget only allowed for a 3 year membership, but if I could do more, I would. The NRA has pretty much given up on this state IMO. GOAL gets all my support.

But the NRA covers your back on the federal level. Don't forget that.

Back
Top Bottom