GOAL Blog

today is the day of GOAL social networking!

aside from the joke, I don't know if I'm a fan of it...perhaps it needs some more articles before it takes more shape. Whats the point of each item on the screen? Does this tell us anything we can't get from goal.org or massgunlawreform

aside from the joke, I don't know if I'm a fan of it...perhaps it needs some more articles before it takes more shape. Whats the point of each item on the screen? Does this tell us anything we can't get from goal.org or massgunlawreform

It's a blog, it gets filled up as time goes on. That's what blogs do...

The more places we have GOAL info, the better the odds are that someone will stumble upon it.

We need to increase our visibility.... Internet seems to be the way to go.

I'd suggest having different users making the blog posts. That way, if multiple people are making posts, the writing style differences won't seem so weird. It's also a good way of tracking subject matter updates (Jim W. for legislative, Mrs. Magnum for club events(?), etc). Just an idea.

Also, if the software you're using allows it, I would turn on moderated comments. That way any astroturfing nimrods can't fill it up with a bunch of screwball comments, then point to the GOAL blog as why us plebians shouldn't be allowed guns.

Not much on the ol' blog so far.

In order for these things to work, they need someone to keep them fresh and current. (-;

I wouldn't really expect to see this updated every day, there really isn't that much news. Just throw the feed on your aggregator, and get important news.

Back
Top Bottom