Gloucester ma ltc

I wouldn't email the chief.

I would send letters, via registered mail, to the chief, the mayor, and your state representative, asking how I can help remove whatever has been blocking the chief's approval since [date FRB released it].

I wouldn't email the chief.

I would send letters, via registered mail, to the chief, the mayor, and your state representative, asking how I can help remove whatever has been blocking the chief's approval since [date FRB released it].
That will not happen, i honestly think its the licensing officer. I have a cwof oui from 2008 and there is no way to get that taken off.

That will not happen, i honestly think its the licensing officer. I have a cwof oui from 2008 and there is no way to get that taken off.
yes there is, you claim ineffective counsel, because they didn't tell you that a CWOF would screw you on a LTC, find a new lawyer to petition for a new trial based upon that, and you get a second bite at the apple where you might get a not guilty instead of a CWOF.

yes there is, you claim ineffective counsel, because they didn't tell you that a CWOF would screw you on a LTC, find a new lawyer to petition for a new trial based upon that, and you get a second bite at the apple where you might get a not guilty instead of a CWOF.
Or risk getting a guilty. They have my bac

In my case the CWOF was 15 years in the past, no drugs, no violence. They didn't even really make an issue of what the charges were. The whole thing was they claimed I lied to the cop. There was no direct testimony, just hearsay, no witnesses, no questioning or cross. Yet the judge was all Ya that sounds good enough. And Bruen would not have changed a thing because it wasn't an arbitrary standard.
Did you, or did you disclose the CWOF on your application?

Did you, or did you disclose the CWOF on your application?
I did, I always listed it as CWOF/Dismissed, because technically it's a dismissal. It was the same PD so it wasn't about to slide by unnoticed.

Back
Top Bottom