Glock vs. Beretta (too good to pass up!)

I love the Beretta 92FS, except I wish the grip was not so fat. Why can't they build them as slim as the M&P 9?

To me they are equivalent in performance, but Beretta makes a nicer looking gun. I know that doesn't matter...or does it?

To me they are equivalent in performance, but Beretta makes a nicer looking gun. I know that doesn't matter...or does it?

You are right about the looks, but I take 5 of 6 minutes to clean the Glock and 35 to 40 to clean the Beretta, not to say that you can not abuse the Beretta as much as the Glock. Both very good weapons, tho...,

Ish.

Beretta hands down. Everything about my beretta is smooth. The looks, the action, the trigger, all smooth. Not to say I don't like the glock, a 27 is my EDC.

2 Different animals

Yup the glocks are ugly down to the marrow, but at least they make more to choose from .45,.40, 357, 10mm etc.

If I had to carry duty would be a glock compact .45, or .357
Actually I wish I owned one.
My buddy owns some so I shoot his.[laugh]
I've shot a couple and found them easier to shoot... lighter, and better triggers.
(and more expensive)

For the money the FS is a great gun.
The first DA pull is just not right
I love the weight and quality feel of my beretta.

All depends on what you want.

Forget about rapid fire. HOLY CRAP, Dave. That guy is HUGE!!!

Reminds me of:

alien.jpg

I've had both a Glock 19 and a 92FS. I'd trust either one of them with my life. great guns. Just couldn't get used to carrying them so sold them off.

Back
Top Bottom