• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock triggers, some "can speed up rate that bullets can come out of the gun . . ."

" All talk, no action on gun reform bills

When it comes to gun reform, there appears to be a lack of urgency for action emanating from the state Senate, State House News Service’s Alison Kuznitz reports. President Karen Spilka has been coy about a timeline on the unveiling and eventual vote on a firearms reform bill that her counterpart in the House, Speaker Ronald Mariano, has deemed a priority. Spilka said that her colleagues are focused on incorporating provisions surrounding ghost guns, data collection, and Glock triggers that she said "can speed up the rate that bullets come out of the gun" into a bill that is being drafted.

State House News Service "

Last edited:
Glock triggers do speed up the rate that bullets come out of the gun.

They are automatic and can fire rounds faster than a person can pull the trigger.

So, is that not true?

EDIT:

They are ALREADY ILLEGAL!!!

My 124 grain blazers come out of my G19 out at about the same speed as everybody else's G19 firing a 124 gr blazer.... no idea I could get a trigger to make them move faster

*edit... duh. Rate of fire. Not bullet speed. I need to brush up on my ejukashun to keep up with those politicians. No wonder they lead us. So smart.

Probably referring to a what the media calls a Glock Switch but does Karen know that they're already illegal?

" All talk, no action on gun reform bills

When it comes to gun reform, there appears to be a lack of urgency for action emanating from the state Senate, State House News Service’s Alison Kuznitz reports. President Karen Spilka has been coy about a timeline on the unveiling and eventual vote on a firearms reform bill that her counterpart in the House, Speaker Ronald Mariano, has deemed a priority. Spilka said that her colleagues are focused on incorporating provisions surrounding ghost guns, data collection, and Glock triggers that she said "can speed up the rate that bullets come out of the gun" into a bill that is being drafted.

State House News Service "
As mumbles would have said "karen spilka was splinkin from da heart! " 🤣

Same old commies, same program. Its like they're a warehouse of f***ing broken records that all skip in the same spot..... 🤣

Glock triggers do speed up the rate that bullets come out of the gun.

They are automatic and can fire rounds faster than a person can pull the trigger.

So, is that not true?

EDIT:

They are ALREADY ILLEGAL!!!

What if you attach two with a cord between the lanyard holes and duct tape ninja stars to each side of each slide? Now you've got two automatic ninja star nunchuck Glocks. We better write that specifically in - just in case.

Back
Top Bottom