• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock owners

I've read so much about the Glock being the most reliable gun. I've always wanted to try one out but I don't know anyone other than NE Shooters members. Is there anyone willing to let me try out their Glock? The model I'm interested in is the 26 Gen 4 or any 26. I am available almost anytime. I will provide ammo naturally. A couple of you guys have offered previously and I appreciate it. If we can get together soon, that would be great. Thanks AL

I have a Gen4 19 and a 43, love them both.. Carrying the 43 right now at work :)

If you were around the north shore area I'd let you try both but you'll love the 26.

Rent some at Mass Firearms School - great facility. Also, set aside the cash now since you'll love shooting a Glock [wink]

I have a Gen4 19 and a 43, love them both.. Carrying the 43 right now at work :)

If you were around the north shore area I'd let you try both but you'll love the 26.

I was in Byfield until Jan this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Bigal where in central mass are you located?
I'm in West Brookfield but I know where Gardner is, I have a fishing buddy there.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll take you to the gun parlor. ... if they ever open.

not open yet? If I didn't buy a P226, that P239 you have would be mine right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Rent some at Mass Firearms School - great facility. Also, set aside the cash now since you'll love shooting a Glock [wink]

Friend of mine is a member if he ever gets time to take me there. Been there once to do a transfer.

I am a member at Southborough rod and gun. You are more than welcome to try my Gen 3 G19 if you'd like. I also have an MP40c you can try if you want something similar in size (sorry, don't have a 26). I've shot my buddies 26. If you like the G19 and 40c, you'd like the 26.

I also shoot at Harvard and could bring a 26,43,17,36 or 21. The 17 also has a .22 conversion kit.

I've got a Tactical Solutions .22 kit if you are interested. If Gerry has a different brand you could compare.

One idea is to possibly get a group together in about 3 weeks for the monthly breakfast. Just a thought. The breakfast is open to non-members.

Don

Mike, you'd be closest to me and if we can't get together, I'll go to Harvard..... imagine me at Harvard [rofl] I hated school.

Al,

I could meet you at Harvard Sportsmen. Guns I could let you try. All Gen 4

G42
G43
G26
G19

Don

I also shoot at Harvard and could bring a 26,43,17,36 or 21. The 17 also has a .22 conversion kit.

I shoot in Boylston. Have: 19 Gen 3 RTF2 ,26 Gen4, 43 - Hit me up if you want to take them for a spin.

I belong to Braintree ...I have a 26 and a 19 if your ever in the area

Let us all get together and have an informal GSSF match.. i want to hold that RTF2 texture and see how it feels.. does yours have the crescent slide serrations mike

- - - Updated - - -

I am in , i will bring my custom stippled glock as well.. and maybe you will want me to do it to your glocks

Let us all get together and have an informal GSSF match.. i want to hold that RTF2 texture and see how it feels.. does yours have the crescent slide serrations mike

No. Regular. I like it but in IWB it rips you up if you don't wear a shirt under it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in for a GSSF match at Harvard! Formal or informal.
As for the RTF2 texture, it's strictly a "short term" shooter. I would NOT want to shoot a whole match with it. It's also a bit too rough to carry concealed. Great house gun though since you will never lose your grip on it no matter how sweaty your palms may be due to the situation. Mine has the crescent serations which look stupid, and are cut the wrong way.

-Cuz

I'm in for a GSSF match at I'll bring a bunch of stuff.

Maybe after the December breakfast? We could meet for breakfast then go shoot?

Don

p.s.

I wish I still had this, it would have been fun.

[video]https://youtu.be/i-no6TVtX0g[/video]

***edit - why can't I get this vid to show in preview?

Last edited:
Not sure what a gssf match is but I could be in depending on the date.

Can bring 17,19,26,42,43,21,30,41, and 40 with Burris fast fire

Show off... I'm jealous, I don't have a G40.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friend of mine is a member if he ever gets time to take me there. Been there once to do a transfer.[/QUOTE]

You don't have to be a member to rent a glock and shoot there.

Back
Top Bottom