• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

glock or walther

Hi Cuz...... Why buy a gun to send in to get fixed?????? Free or not. I don't buy JUNKS... Any thing in the safe is a min. of 98% condition OR BETTER. I worked way TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard for my $$$$ to spend on stuff that doesn't work or need tto be repaired. Not sure if my dealer is gonna send the Glocks in or not. I think he dumped them already...In my eyes it was no great loss. I quess I'll stick with my Smiths and Rugers.........

Jadek,
Sorry man, I must have misunderstood you. I thought the gun shot like crap maybe because the barrel was worn. As far as why you would buy a gun only to send it in to get fixed, that is easy. Maybe you could steal it from a dealer or seller simply because it was beat and shot like crap, then, (if it's a GLock) you could send it to them and they'd fix it up like brand new for FREE. Then you end up with a GREAT gun at a very good price. That would be a very sweet deal to those who might not be able to afford a new gun. If you don't buy junk and all your guns are 98% or better, then why are you looking at a PD trade in? There are a few G23's available on this board right now that are newer and it better condition. While I did recommend the G23 earlier simply because of the two options you gave, it would actually be one of my last choices as it's my least favorite Glock. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
-Cuz.

So don't read em. Don't recall asking YOUR advice specifically. Also what part of CRAP GUNS didn't you like. Must Be a Glockhead... Thought this was a nice place but I guess I was mistaken. Good nite and good bye

nope, I am NOT a Glock-head.... only 33.3% of my 3-gun collection are Glocks.... LOL[rofl]

I love my Glock 22
- it is my first gun....
- it is my "overal" favorite gun....
- it is my "least" favorite gun to shoot
- it is my carry gun in the winter months... 1350 incident free rounds since November 2007. I picked it up refurbished at FSguns.

My S&W M&P9c is my carry gun for the summer... picked it up brand new after turning in a Walther PPK that gave me tons of problems before and after sending it to S&W for repair.....

My favorite and "fun" gun is my Ruger... .45 ACP - ton's of fun to shoot! more acurate than me!

Good luck with your search.... I guess I missread your posts because I thought you were looking for 9mm to replace a S&W... as I re-read, i see you were looking for .40 cal to replace a 9mm.

for your price range, you can pick up a decent gun after you get ride of the Glock and Walther (or whatever two guns you brought)...

Have you tried Sigs or are you only interested in polymer striker fired guns?

I LOVE my Sig P239 in .357. Talk about Oooomph! Thing is a little hand cannon, but handles like it's big brothers.

Problem solved.... Got me a stainless gp100 in 357...... Always prefered double action revs. Now gotta convince the boss to let me use as my service piece... Probably have to load 38 specs. No sweat. I roll my own so a zipper WILL be used. If I get a no go I'll stick with my 9c.. Win win either way.... P.s. also grabbed a Helwin to play with. A copy of the early Beretta I think... I beat up a few coke cans this am with it. Not bad for a bit over a buck and half. Afraid the wife's gonna adopt it. She shoots MUCH better tha I ever will. Have a good nite..... Stash

Back
Top Bottom