Glock makes 100 round mags

[rolleyes]
From an article today on Yahoo about this guy who shot his girlfriend.
"
The judge today set no bond for Loyd's first three charges and set bond at $1,500 for each of the two aggravated assault charges. The judge said Loyd will have a determination of council hearing in one week. The judge also ordered Loyd not to contact his ex-girlfriend's family.
When Loyd was caught Tuesday, he was wearing body armor and carrying two handguns, including a Glock that contained a magazine with the capacity for 100 rounds of ammunition, Orlando Police Chief John Mina said. Loyd threw the guns to the ground and resisted arrest when police officers tried to detain him, police said."
[rolleyes]

Yep go watch the James Bond Judy dench dies in. The first chase scene the bad guy has a g18 with one. But they've been around forever and even have pre ban ones

Glock doesn't, I don't believe, but they exist:

http://www.betaco.com/cmag_product_details.asp?product=25

MGL921.jpg

$390 for one mag? I got two 50 round drums priced at $40 each for my G17.
Not to mention the eight 33 round Factory mags, two 30 round steel mags, and
three 17 round stock mags.

Malodave

The title got me excited!! But alas, I think I will have to make due with my stack of factory 33 rounders. It's what I call a fair compromise.

I'd love to see if he ACTUALLY had a 100rd magazine - I'd tend to doubt it.

With that said, it's better than the "a handgun/rifle CAPABLE of..." you see so often from the media. Crap like that sorta makes sense in MA due to our laws, but everywhere else just makes me think of that Family Guy news report where they show the plane crash where nobody was hurt, then the computerized mockup of what it would look like if the plane was full of puppies, crashed into an orphanage, and then the pilot went home an beat his wife.

Many drum mags let you load by opening the mag cover, winding up the mag, and dropping rounds in - unlike stick mags where you push them in via the feed lips.

That's good to know. Now if I could just find one more preban 17 round mag for my G17 I'd be a happy camper. :)

Have you seen what people are asking for pre-ban 33rd Glock mags in MA recently? $350 was one post I saw. No joke.
Actually, when you think about it, the crazy thing isn't the asking price - the crazy thing is that somewhere out there is a person who will actually PAY the asking price (or somewhere close to it)... like sports/concert/Hamilton (etc) tickets...
I mean, as I'm typing this, the day before the AFC Championship Game, the LOWEST price for an available ticket is over $400...for a seat in the upper level on about the 5 yard line, three rows from the top. The same dope that would buy a $350 mag will postpone the purchase til next paycheck - and buy the Pats ticket this week instead...(For $400 bucks a ticket? I wouldn't want Melania sitting in the seat next to me.. I'd want her sitting in my lap..and for $350? I'd want Melania loading my mag).
[emoji6]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom