Gillibrand Open to Prosecution of ‘Assault Weapon’ Owners Who Don’t Hand Them Over

I just don't get how they have managed to delude themselves into thinking that they are going to issue an order to have goon squads go out and murder American citizens for something they want to take (And make no mistake, that's what it will amount to. ) and go skipping along their merry way like nothing happened afterward.
The reality would be very different.

I just don't get how they have managed to delude themselves into thinking that they are going to issue an order to have goon squads go out and murder American citizens for something they want to take (And make no mistake, that's what it will amount to. ) and go skipping along their merry way like nothing happened afterward.
The reality would be very different.

They don't operate in any sphere of reality. They are so power drunk, they cannot fathom the consequences of their desired actions and some of them(most of them) don't even care as long as they say the " right thing" at the right time to their leftist base.
The anti gun rights crowd are mentally deficient, irresponsible people who have no concept of right and wrong.

They don't operate in any sphere of reality. They are so power drunk, they cannot fathom the consequences of their desired actions and some of them(most of them) don't even care as long as they say the " right thing" at the right time to their leftist base.
The anti gun rights crowd are mentally deficient, irresponsible people who have no concept of right and wrong.
Or consequences apparently.

This woman needs to be air dropped into an active, bullets flying everywhere, combat zone in the middle east where she can see first hand what her type of ideas bring to populations that refuse to bow to tyranny.

I'm open to prosecuting those that violate their oaths to uphold the COTUS and upon their conviction for their traitorous acts I'm open to them facing severe consequences that will end their ability to infringe upon the rights of others.

Back
Top Bottom