Gift ideas for two little girls 3+7 ( sad story ) to

believe me, not trying to do the proverbial monkey wrench thing, but...i don't know why people assume a couple young girls turning into young women in a few years, would appreciate being gifted guns. even guns that belonged to their father.

my buddies wife suggested, just a thought on her part, sell the 2 firearms, bank the money, and when they each graduated from high school, get them something special "from dad." jewelry perhaps, something they'd keep forever and they would pass along some day. i dunno, i liked the thought.
Good idea also, ultimately up to OP. Especially since he has custody of said firearms. One caveat though... Once sold, there IS no option. 10-15 years from now if he still has the guns, the girls will still have a choice.

I just saw this thread and hope that by now you have received enough ideas to get some good presents.

I would vote with keeping the guns. He trusted you enough to take them. Maybe down the road the girls will want them, maybe not. But like Radtekk said, once you sell them you have lost that choice.

Back
Top Bottom