• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Get your very own minininjer holster by 2AHolster

Wow, that is so cool that a company would take the time and effort to work with a customer to fulfill a unique request, and in doing so, solved a problem for a ton of people.
This holster would also be perfect for someone that works with their hands all day. I had a guy working on my furnace one day and when he bent over, aside from 6" of plumbers crack, his shirt rode up to reveal his carry piece. This would work great for him.

For a guy my size, I bet I could conceal a 1911, and no one would ever notice.T-shirt - holster -untucked flannel. My wife enjoys gardening and I can see her actually wearing this with a PM-9 under a t shirt.
Super cool.

I've been looking for a summer solution. I read about this on the MWGO facebook page but honestly I was rushed that day and didn't really have any time. I wonder how this would work with my little M&P340 wheel gun or is the the moment to just step up to a 9MM?

Cindy, quick question. How does the strap that encircles the chest fasten. I have bad shoulders and could never be able to fasten the ends together if the mechanism is I the back.

Cindy, quick question. How does the strap that encircles the chest fasten. I have bad shoulders and could never be able to fasten the ends together if the mechanism is I the back.
i noticed a few pics on the website seem to show the buckle at about the 2 o'clock position. i ordered one yesterday but had questions about where to measure. tom told me to measure around your torso about 3" above your navel.

If you look at the pics I posted on page 01, you can see the Quik-Clip on the right side of the photo, it’s approx 3” from the holster mounting screw, so it sits pretty much under the arm/armpit area, depending on your body make/shape.

It takes about 10mins to adjust your straps properly/comfortably the first time you fit it, after that it just slides over your head, then you would need to reach back a little to grab the other side of the strap and make the connection of male/female ends to secure the back/chest strap.

Fairly easy but I see your concern with bad shoulders, that could be remedied and improvised by lightly tying a longer piece of string/yarn/whatever, to enable you to reach it easier and then once the connection is secured simply removing your “adapter” (string/yarn) piece.

Hope that helps some.

For a guy my size, I bet I could conceal a 1911, and no one would ever notice.

With all due respect, my friend, you could conceal a bazooka!

I've been looking for a summer solution. I read about this on the MWGO facebook page but honestly I was rushed that day and didn't really have any time. I wonder how this would work with my little M&P340 wheel gun or is the the moment to just step up to a 9MM?

Must have been my post if you read it on MWGO... if you're interested in seeing this holster in person, I'll let you try mine out, if you let me try your Vette out [laugh] PM me if interested. Totes serial, I'll be in town very soon. Anyone else interested for that matter...

The connection is basically under your armpit and you do need to reach back a little to grab the strap on the back side but as cams said, you could easily finagle some kind of adapter attachment for easy grabbing.

Made a quick video demoing how I put it on:

i noticed a few pics on the website seem to show the buckle at about the 2 o'clock position. i ordered one yesterday but had questions about where to measure. tom told me to measure around your torso about 3" above your navel.

Yep, it basically fits like a bra, IMO. So go with that or with Tom's advice of 3" above the navel.

Great demo! You crack me up, lol, ya gotta smile more young lady! Regardless, well done. [cheers]

Are you serial? "ya gotta smile more" from Mr. King Cranky Face himself? lol

giphy.gif

Yep, it basically fits like a bra, IMO. So go with that or with Tom's advice of 3" above the navel.

Wouldn't it have been easier to incorporate the holster into the, um... nexus of a bra, where the cups connect in front?

Perhaps would need sturdier straps but you're basically wearing TWO harnesses instead of one.

Made a quick video demoing how I put it on:

So with excitement, we popped some popcorn and sat down to watch this great ninja flix we had heard so much about.

The beginning was riveting , although towards the middle we had already guessed the ending, although we thought the director may have put some plot twist in, the ending was predictable.

As far as ninja films go, it wasn't bad, we got excited to the preamble and the big build up as the star gets ready to go into battle for the finale.

Again the script writer amazes the audience, so much is said in the eye work and body language, words would have spoilt such a tense moment.

Great work, looking forward to the sequel

82% on Rotten Tomatoes.

I also hear that the production company is already marketing the holster used in this very film and talks are underway of an action figure with holster attached.

Last edited:
So with excitement, we popped some popcorn and sat down to watch this great ninja flix we had heard so much about.

The beginning was reverting, although towards the middle we had already guessed the ending, although we thought the director may have put some plot twist in, the ending was predictable.

As far as ninja films go, it wasn't bad, we got excited to the preamble and the big build up as the star gets ready to go into battle for the finale.

Again the script writer amazes the audience, so much is said in the eye work and body language, words would have spoilt such a tense moment.

Great work, looking forward to the sequel

82% on Rotten Tomatoes.

I also hear that the production company is already marketing the holster used in this very film and talks are underway of an action figure with holster attached.

WTF? LMAO

This is pretty cool... I'm going to pick up a normal sized one.

With all due respect, my friend, you could conceal a bazooka!

Yeah... I will ask if the make one in XXL... for a Benelli M4. ;)
Awesome video Cindy. I also worry about reaching the clasp on my back. My shoulders are fine, but there is a lot of real estate to reach across. I have been trying to keep up with my 17 year old son at the gym and am up to 50lb hammer curls. Yeah I could probably rip a phone book in half, but have to use a garden rake to scratch my back.

Thanks for the video, Cindy. With my shoulder problem I can just about guarantee that I couldn't reach back for the strap to fasten it. Thanks for your help.

I received mine in the mail just a few days after ordering.

Tom helped decide what size.

All previous reviews are good.

I put on some blue locktite to keep the screws in place.

This is great to keep on in the house while lounging...

I'm often in boxers and a T-shirt while working on the internet and it's get to be armed AND comfy.

I wore it on top of one t-shirt and under another and was out in public.

Nobody even noticed. Also, really great under a sweatshirt.

It was inexpensive and a good value.

Like others said, it took about 15 minutes to adjust and learn to wear.

Looks cool, but I'm not convinced that gravity won't vanquish the design over time. It would be a tad embarrassing to drop your gun in the middle of a chat with the local constabulary, or while biking down the trail/road, etc.

Looks cool, but I'm not convinced that gravity won't vanquish the design over time. It would be a tad embarrassing to drop your gun in the middle of a chat with the local constabulary, or while biking down the trail/road, etc.

I stopped using a certain gun/holster combo for just such a reason, although it was a chat with Derek. Not sure if he noticed [laugh] but that was the last time I used that pair. The holster is tossed in the back of a closet. The pistol (a little Beretta) is fine for pocket carry.

Back
Top Bottom