• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Get your very own minininjer holster by 2AHolster

minininjer

NES Door Greeter
I’m famous, y’all! Check it out... you can order your very own minininjer holster now :cool::D(https://2aholster.com/product/mini-ninjer/)

egC0kvZl.jpg

40141471585_f8704f0558_c.jpg

No, I don't get a cut, if you were wondering. Here's the story... I wanted an alternate method of carrying for when I do outdoor activities like running and hiking. I didn’t want to be restricted to wearing something around my waist. I've tried the running compression shorts with built-in pocket holster, belly bands, etc but they are uncomfortable, scratchy, and the gun flops everywhere.

So, as a recommendation from a close friend (I won't out you ;)), I ordered the Litepath chest holster from 2AHolster.com. It ended up not fitting quite right on my small frame. To be frank, it showed all kinds of lumpy, pointy things under my shirt. It was huge. Surprise, surprise lol It was not at all concealable for me even if I wore loose clothing.

Upon returning the holster, I was asked to give insight on why it didn’t fit and what might be done to help it fit better. I was really happy that someone wanted to make something that would fit me, someone who is not the target market. After some back and forth and trial and error, we were able to come up with a modified, minimalist version of the same chest holster that would conceal well on my body. We got rid of the big, bulky, thumb retention screws and put in some more flat philips-head screws and also cut away extra, unnecessary kydex to get it as low profile as we could.

I’m sure it would conceal even better on a frame bigger than mine (I reckon, it would disappear on a normal sized body lol), so it’s, not in the least, only for small, tiny ninjers. In the pictures, it’s a Glock 43 on me. That should give some perspective on what little real estate we had to work with lol

Give it a look and see if it’s something you’re interested in. It's certainly not for everyone and not an every day holster. It works for certain kinds of situations. Again, I'm not making any money from this product... I am just sending this along in case this is something that would interest others. Also... super bad ass that I have a holster named for me, just sayin' [rockon][rockon][rockon][smile][rofl]

2AHolster was really great to work with. It’s a small business but has awesome customer service. I would absolutely recommend their holsters (custom or not). I also have one of their simple, single clip, IWB Kydex holster for my LCP II. Will be getting one for my G43 as well. I used to be a huge fan of Crossbreed but after some unspeakable things happening to my gun re retention... I'm saying 'peace outtt, homie' to them.

Last edited:
Wow!!!

What a cool design!

This would be perfect for me since I am getting into biking this season.
I figured I would need a back pack but this fits the bill.
I just need to determine if I am a L or XL.

Great job minininjer!

Wow!!!

What a cool design!

This would be perfect for me since I am getting into biking this season.
I figured I would need a back pack but this fits the bill.
I just need to determine if I am a L or XL.

Great job minininjer!

Cool! I was actually thinking of trying this out for biking as well. I would normally keep my holstered gun inside my Camelbak pack but I think this rig will work nicely for it as well. It would certainly provide an easy and fast draw vs swinging around the backpack, unzipping, etc. then drawing.

Feel free to email him at [email protected] (and tell him I sent you, he'll get a kick out of it lol)... ask what's the best way to measure yourself if you're unsure which size you are. I was without a doubt, a "small". I didn't even have to measure [laugh]

Thanks for bringing this to us.

Seems it would conceal even better if it was canted anti-clockwise a few more degrees. The muzzle would shift to the center more, the butt would go under the chest more.

Having not worn one, not sure if possible or comfortable like that.

After looking again, I guess it can't be too vertical or violate safe direction.

I knew it! I knew it! minininja is Lara Croft!

Great job Cindy, and hats off to Tom at 2aholsters.
I hope that no other women are ever attacked while running/walking/hiking in the beautiful woods by 2-legged animals because they can safely carry with this great new design.

~Matt

That's fantastic! Now you've gotta come show it off at the GOAL fashion show!

Ha, I wish! I won't be in town during the show but that would have been really cool.

Thanks for bringing this to us.

Seems it would conceal even better if it was canted anti-clockwise a few more degrees. The muzzle would shift to the center more, the butt would go under the chest more.

Having not worn one, not sure if possible or comfortable like that.

After looking again, I guess it can't be too vertical or violate safe direction.

Yeahhh, the angle that it's at now (in the pic)... at first, I was like "WTF????" It takes a little bit of practice to get your hand in the proper position when you draw. If you go centered more, there's just no way to get the proper positioning of your hand on the grip.

what color do you want for your birthday? and interesting design....way to go!

Kryptek Highlander... thank you, so kind of you <3

That's really impressive. I've had a hard time carrying a gun while wearing a backpack with waist belt. This fills a great need.

Agreed... drawing the gun in that position with the hip belt over it would be very difficult. You'd have to release the buckles and then shrug the pack off to even get access to the gun on your waist. But yeah, absolutely! This position allows you to draw easily.

I knew it! I knew it! minininja is Lara Croft!

Great job Cindy, and hats off to Tom at 2aholsters.
I hope that no other women are ever attacked while running/walking/hiking in the beautiful woods by 2-legged animals because they can safely carry with this great new design.

~Matt

lol now I just need a thigh holster? No pics. Not even just 2-legged animals... sometimes 4-legged. On some of the trails I run on, people let their dogs off leash and I absolutely hate it, not to mention it's against county laws. I wouldn't mind it too much if the dogs were under control and they leave me alone when I'm running past them. I had one chase me.... I asked the lady if she knew about the dog that got shot and killed just the week before because they were off leash and jumped aggressively at someone. She said yes and it was their friend's dog. That didn't make her think, "Hey, maybe I should keep my dog under control and use a leash".... later on, her dog was running across the golf course, adjacent to the trail, chasing deer... FFS

Wow, what a cool company to do that work with you (and I hope yours was free!). Heck I'd buy a no-gun, two-mag version of that.

Famouser and famouser by the day Mini. lol That is pretty GD cool though.

I have one of these chest rigs as well, very comfortable to wear and also has a retention screw to fit your needs.

This design was developed with input from several .mil special operations types, SEAL’s, Rangers, SF and Tom from 2A is a helluva guy, customer service is 100%.

I know a bunch of guys that wear these while working out, running, biking, hiking, riding tractors on their farms, horseback riding, you name it.

The original full size style with can also be worn muzzle up as shown by Cindy or horizontal as well, and with either 1 or 2 shoulder straps.

For me it works best under a hoodie or flannel shirt during cool or cold weather or loose fitting summer clothes while hiking. You can also have Tom put a neoprene backing on it that keeps it from sliding around and fits very securely on your body.

He also has a spare mag carrier that fits on the strap and actually works very well with its own tensioning screw to secure and allow draw of the mag. It’s a well thought out and well made system.

Edited to add: this holster looks bigger but its made for my G43 w/TLR6 attached and still disappears under a hoodie.

8B631176-FD4D-49AF-89AA-C4A1E3F848C5.jpeg 1B464EBE-A938-4C68-BBDE-98CF3E0AE689.jpeg

Last edited:
1. If I had moobs, this would be an interesting way to carry.

2. Wow you're mini, mini.

3. Glad they bent over backwards for you.

Interesting design, looks like a nice alternative to the Hill People gear chest pack. I have been looking for something like this for when I hike with master blaster on my back.

Interesting. I know a young lady that might want to take a look at this. Is there any concern on how much retention is needed to keep the gun from falling out and also for how hard you need to pull when you draw it? Seems like it might be too tight to draw from. Maybe a thumb break strap would work better so that such a hard pull would not be needed.

1. If I had moobs, this would be an interesting way to carry.

2. Wow you're mini, mini.

3. Glad they bent over backwards for you.

1. You don't need moobs or boobs for this to work for you lol this is simply just a very low profile chest holster, designed for conceal carry on a male or a female body. Maybe I stated things incorrectly or maybe people misconstrued the intent of this holster. It's not made only for a small person. It is a chest holster so low profile and small that even _I_ can conceal it. A lot of chest holsters are made to be worn outside of / on top of clothing. They're large, bulky, and not meant to be hidden. So, on a bigger person than myself (most anyone lol), it would completely disappear on your chest.
2. Did you expect otherwise? [smile]
3. Me too. Truly grateful I was recommended to Tom/2A

Interesting design, looks like a nice alternative to the Hill People gear chest pack. I have been looking for something like this for when I hike with master blaster on my back.

When I first looked at alternative carry, a long time ago, I had discovered this pack you're talking about but I wasn't interested in it not being concealed. It was like big hanging sack on my chest [laugh] and doing a quick Google Image search now for "chest holster" ... all I see are large, bulky OC style holsters which was definitely not what I was looking for.

Interesting. I know a young lady that might want to take a look at this. Is there any concern on how much retention is needed to keep the gun from falling out and also for how hard you need to pull when you draw it? Seems like it might be too tight to draw from. Maybe a thumb break strap would work better so that such a hard pull would not be needed.

No concern at all, I literally just tried to shake my unloaded G43 out of the holster and it didn't come flying out or anything. The pull needed for draw is just like my other (and any other, I assume) Kydex holsters. The angle is a little bit awkward at first but with a little bit of practice, it's not a problem at all.

Back
Top Bottom