• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Get out your pen and paper!

Also, if you don't have a knack for writing such letters, please do not hesitate to contact your peers including myself for basic templates to put your personal touch on. We must stand up and be heard as a whole unless we want to roll over and end up just like Massachusetts so don't let anything stand in your way.

Also, if you don't have a knack for writing such letters, please do not hesitate to contact your peers including myself for basic templates to put your personal touch on. We must stand up and be heard as a whole unless we want to roll over and end up just like Massachusetts so don't let anything stand in your way.

Appreciate the knowledge wouldn't mind a PM either if you could i could use the template.

Make sure to send letters regarding HB135! It's being voted on this upcoming Wednesday.

I wrote an email to both my direct Representatives (one who voted NO in committee anyway, but wanted to voice displeasure with the bill). I also included both Mr Vaillancourt and Mr Fields, and called them out specifically in the letter. They are the only two Republicans who voted YES for it in committee, and I made it clear how I expect those kind of votes from liberal Democrats, but I find it extremely disheartening to hear supposedly conservative Republicans voting for these gun control laws.

Call these guys out on their bad votes.

Back
Top Bottom