Gene from Dick's Sporting Goods today

Gene, where are you? I can't seem to find you on here.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi, here I am. I went and checked out that North Shore Firearms you mentioned, walked out $1084 lighter.....thanks.[crying] Especially since i was nickle and diming for ammo at Dick's....oh well, I just crossed off my number 1 dream gun off my list.

Great little store, I'll be going back frequently.

DSC01457.jpg

DSC01458.jpg

Last edited:
Glad you had a good day and thanks for the coupon. Nice purchase as well.
They are good guys at that place and easy to shop.
Going out shortly so good luck with the new purchase.
We will see you around then! [smile]

Glad you had a good day and thanks for the coupon. Nice purchase as well.
They are good guys at that place and easy to shop.
Going out shortly so good luck with the new purchase.
We will see you around then! [smile]

I blame you for this purchase. I had intent on spending a limited budget! I blew it away 3x!

I know the coupon didn't help you much on a whole case, but it's better than nothing, essentially a free box.

DSG @ Sq. 1? or where?

the guy who heads up the lodge @ DSG@ Sq.1 is a good guy. i actually talked with him last night while i was picking up a case of 9mm.

You paid how much for that firearm???

Ohhh not that much, I bought ammo and stuff too. Also traded in my glock towards it.

For an H&K USP Compact that looks unfired this gun is worth a whole lot more than $1084 to me. I've wanted one ever since I first started looking for my first handgun purchase.

I am not a big fan of the HK .40. I have one and it just doesn't aim repeatably. It is very light weight, and seems well designed, but just doesn't get the job done.

I am not a big fan of the HK .40. I have one and it just doesn't aim repeatably. It is very light weight, and seems well designed, but just doesn't get the job done.

Ughhhh don't tell me that.....I'm going to ignore that till I get to the range and try it myself. [wink]

There is a simple fix for the trigger issue on USPs. Go to HKPro.com and you should find it. Simple spring replacement (cheap from Brownells or Midway) they claim does the trick.

I have not done this . . . yet.

Ohhh not that much, I bought ammo and stuff too. Also traded in my glock towards it.

For an H&K USP Compact that looks unfired this gun is worth a whole lot more than $1084 to me. I've wanted one ever since I first started looking for my first handgun purchase.

Then you got a good deal and don't let anybody convince you otherwise. I have a significant qty of firearms I purchased and never lost a dime on any of them yet.

First 10 shots @ 25 feet
DSC01462.jpg

30 shots @ 50 feet, rapid fire
DSC01460.jpg

2 runaways on that one, not good. Need to get that to 0.

I'm not the greatest of shots, as I've only had my license for 9 months now. I know one thing is for sure, I'm ordering night sights tonight for it soon as I can figure out which are the best for it. My range is WAYYYYY too dark, it's hard to shoot the small targets.

good comment.

you bought something you wanted and fired it off and posted pictures...

minimum distance at MRA is 30ft - so I know how that goes when trying to shoot with crappy or small sights.

Back
Top Bottom