• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gartman Arm's in Wrentham

NES Member
Rumor has it that they are under new ownership and management. From what I understand they will be open tomorrow and will have some interesting stuff as they reestablish themselves. I closed the old thread as it is pretty much a new store with the same name.

I think I know the guy who took it over. But I thought he had a while ago... I don't know him well, but we have a common friend and have met a few times several years ago.

I might pop in soon then and check them out.

Yes that are open again, Big Jim from zero hour is over there. Got decent selection starting to grow..

Large C&R collection of rifles and pistols, some stuff I've never seen.

Last edited:
stopped in today, nice shop, lots of inventory, they are still putting things out
and are planning on some renovations to open up the area more
will be back.

Love the clean, bright look of the store. The renovations are almost complete. They have a wide variety of firearms and prices are very, very reasonable. No MA markup bs. Looks like they are mostly open 10AM-5PM. I was there on yesterday ( Wednesday ) and picked up a new Firearm. Great guys, very friendly and helpful.

Last edited:
Be aware that with the new law, anyone who is a legitimate LEO (or retired LEO) can LEGALLY own new AWs and new large-capacity mags, even for personal use. Thus some dealers may sell items to LEOs that the unwashed masses can't obtain legally thru the dealer. So someone's posting may look like an illegal (for the dealer or buyer) transaction but may indeed be legal.

Stopped in today to check out the shop, lots of nice stuff on hand. Ended up leaving with a bunch of .380 ammo and they had plenty, lots of, .22 ammo on hand. Didn't check the prices on it as I wasn't in the market for any, but saw plenty of bricks and CCI packs behind the counter.

I stopped by, they have a good selection to choose from.

From memory, the hours are:
Tue, Th, Fri: 10-7
Wed, Sat: 10-5
Sun, Mon: closed

Oh and the bricks (500rd) of 22 high velocity are $70 and the CCI standard velocity (50rd) are $8. It seemed like they had a lot on the shelf.

Back
Top Bottom