• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Garrett Industries Silent Thunder GT IWB?

Does anyone have experience with this holster from Garrett Industries? I'm looking for a quality, minimalist IWB holster for a Glock 19 and this one intrigues me. I have a thin kydex holster from PJ Holsters that I love, but I don't know how well a PJ would handle a larger pistol.

I have one for my Sig P938 (my EDC) and one for my HK45C. Great holster, very compact, leather lined, adjustable cant, comfortable, very easy on/off and the price is reasonable. I alternate between my Garrett Silent Thunder IWB and my Milt Sparks VMII.

I have one for my Sig P938 (my EDC) and one for my HK45C. Great holster, very compact, leather lined, adjustable cant, comfortable, very easy on/off and the price is reasonable. I alternate between my Garrett Silent Thunder IWB and my Milt Sparks VMII.

Frank, I have the Talon grip for the HK45c, do you think it would work ok with the Garrett?

I have two Garrett Industries holsters. This company is by far the best I have found. Leather lined Kydex, and the workmanship is second to none. Also offer 10% off for active/retired military and LE. I would highly recommend all of there products.

Frank, I have the Talon grip for the HK45c, do you think it would work ok with the Garrett?

I think it would be fine as you can position the holster anywhere you'd like. I prefer mine in the 3:30 position and like a pistol grip that does not grab my clothing and print my weapon. I have VZ grips on my 938 and the stock grips on my HK45C are CC friendly.

Back
Top Bottom