Gabby Giffords Backs Bill to Protect Women From Gun Violence

She's old news, just go away. She literally does not think, she reads (very poorly) what others write for her. She is the walking talking bloody shirt for the anti's. They drag her out (her husband is a disgrace) for the gore factor.

My issue with Giffords and Kelly is they are gun restrictionists who claim to want "commons sense"/"reasonable"/whatever restrictions under the auspices of being responsible gun owners. However, I don't fault Giffords for her diminished capacity due to being the victim of a shooting. The fact that their organization, Americans for Responsible Solutions, has essentially the same idiotic talking points as every other gun prohibitionist organization tells me they are really trying to end private gun ownership rather than solve any problems.

My issue with Giffords and Kelly is they are gun restrictionists who claim to want "commons sense"/"reasonable"/whatever restrictions under the auspices of being responsible gun owners. However, I don't fault Giffords for her diminished capacity due to being the victim of a shooting. The fact that their organization, Americans for Responsible Solutions, has essentially the same idiotic talking points as every other gun prohibitionist organization tells me they are really trying to end private gun ownership rather than solve any problems.

It's all her husband and handlers, she literally doesn't know what country she's in. She's a 5 yr old mentally and can't think beyond very simple thoughts.

And we've all seen the pictures of Gabby shooting her AR with normal mag, and her straw buying husband bought an AR. And the nut that shot her passed the background check so how good is that issue they are pushing.

However, I don't fault Giffords for her diminished capacity due to being the victim of a shooting.

Nobody's faulting her for getting shot in the head, they're faulting her for her overt efforts to attack our rights. The massive brain damage angle is just the very obvious and very appropriate way to discredit the message.

It's the absolute truth. Are we supposed to ignore facts because they hurt people's feelings? That pretty much sums up the progressive agenda.

I'm not asking anyone to ignore anything. By my own sense of decorum it seemed over the line.

Giffords is being whored by the machine. I don't know if she is capable of choosing to do this on her own. I'm no neurologist. Just seems to me that her usefulness is as a sideshow freak trotted out there to garner sympathy. The Book of Kilgore dictates that people are ends in themselves, not means to an end, which is why the thread interests me.

And fwiw, I found your initial post amusing in an off-color sort of way, hence the flogging comment.

I'm not asking anyone to ignore anything. By my own sense of decorum it seemed over the line.

Giffords is being whored by the machine. I don't know if she is capable of choosing to do this on her own. I'm no neurologist. Just seems to me that her usefulness is as a sideshow freak trotted out there to garner sympathy. The Book of Kilgore dictates that people are ends in themselves, not means to an end, which is why the thread interests me.

And fwiw, I found your initial post amusing in an off-color sort of way, hence the flogging comment.

We're in agreement, just operating under different rules of decorum. [smile]

I don't blame her, she's a friggin muppet.
The shameless d-bag who props her up in front of a microphone should be sodomized with rusty barbed wire however.

Gabby!
Simple solution "just jail the criminals and help the mentally Ill!" Otherwise shut your pie hole while you continue to display glee at the fact that our borders are overrun by criminals and our cities haven to career jail birds.

much like Brady has been by his wife. The difference there is that Sarah is the straw - buyer, not the husband.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I would think the best way to protect women from gun violence is the have a federally funded program to buy them handguns and expedite concealed carry permits where needed by location. Would love to see gabs backing a bill like THAT

Worked with a guy who shot his wife, and then wasted his own messed up ass.

No law in the universe would have prevented that horror show.

Although there were some warnings, ie: drugs and mental stability issues.

But God help the politician who wants to spend money on services to the mentaly ill and their families, not to mention the complete

lack of media coverage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom