G43 vs G26 [or G43 in addition to G26]?

I turn to my 26 because it will work, I get a firm grip on it and it's accurate as hell. The 43 was a nice small carry but it's a life saver not a comb. I'll take the bulk and extra rounds any day of the week. For me and what works for me only its def a 26 over the 43

I turn to my 26 because it will work, I get a firm grip on it and it's accurate as hell. The 43 was a nice small carry but it's a life saver not a comb. I'll take the bulk and extra rounds any day of the week. For me and what works for me only its def a 26 over the 43

Why not a 19 or 17? It's great that's the G26 works for you, but let's not pretend that the 43 is a huge compromise with the 26 being the ultimate carry pistol. Just like the g43 owner, you are choosing a smaller, less capable pistol for the sake of comfort or concealment. Nothing wrong with that, but it's just as arbitrary as someone saying g19>g26.

I've owner and carried all 4 of these glocks and IMO, they all work. If I had to go to Iraq I'd take my g19, but for everyday life I LOVE my 43.

null_77.jpg

Why not a 19 or 17? It's great that's the G26 works for you, but let's not pretend that the 43 is a huge compromise with the 26 being the ultimate carry pistol. Just like the g43 owner, you are choosing a smaller, less capable pistol for the sake of comfort or concealment. Nothing wrong with that, but it's just as arbitrary as someone saying g19>g26.

I've owner and carried all 4 of these glocks and IMO, they all work. If I had to go to Iraq I'd take my g19, but for everyday life I LOVE my 43.

null_77.jpg
i'll just say this, Because the 26 hides and is more comfy for me and I still have 19 Mags that I can carry for my backup. So why not the 19 you say? because I don't need 2 of the same just because..don't get me wrong the 43 is an ok gun but just wasn't for me. Oh and it looks like you need more practice. try a 26 next time..(sarcasm)

Last edited:
I love G26. G43 is just easier to carry around. slimmer slide. G26 is still my favor in terms of shooting experience.

Between the 42, 43, and 26.. by far the fastest on target shooting goes to the 42 with an extended mag.. it does not move at all, next the 26 is great,

One thing though, after getting a nice carry belt , and a holster , i found even with my wardrobe the 19 carried just as well. Except in the car where it jabbed less,

Decided the 42 and the 19 /or 17 were best mix, or a 43 and 19/17.. then the 26 becomes a safe gun.

If you dont have a 19, the 26 serves great

Back
Top Bottom