• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

G43 that used Sig P365 mags.

steve8140

NES Member
I thought that problem was solved by the 43X having 10 round magazines.

The 43X being a thin version of the G19, or pretty close to it.

Then again you could get a G19 and have 15 round capacity right, 17 if you use +2 extenders, cripes you can use G18 33 round magazines if you want.

G26 .... same thing

Trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist.....

I thought that problem was solved by the 43X having 10 round magazines.

The 43X being a thin version of the G19, or pretty close to it.

Then again you could get a G19 and have 15 round capacity right, 17 if you use +2 extenders, cripes you can use G18 33 round magazines if you want.

G26 .... same thing

Trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist.....

Except the G43X has a taller grip than the G43 or P365. And the G26 is thicker.

Shield Arms came out with a 15 round magazine that fit the G43X/48, which is fantastic. It gives you the capacity of a G19 in something thinner and more comfortable to grip for many. However, the G43 still only has 6 rounds compared to the P365's 10. Now, if Shield Arms came out with a 10 round flush magazine for the G43, like they did with the 15-rnd G43x magazine, then I could see this product being a day late and a dollar short. But that's no the case. This product does indeed solve a problem that's relevant.

This product does indeed solve a problem that's relevant.

Lol a solution to a problem that never existed- people that wanted more capacity never were carrying a 43, 48, or a P365 for that matter. they already owned something else... and they're probably still carrying that gun. (wehther its a glock, an M&P, XD, P320, whatever) A P365 that holds 15 rounds is a hula hoop chicken neck jive turkey thing that like most people will think is
retarded.

-Mike

This may not go over so well, but it’s my thoughts just the same.

Firstly, how many of us, in the probably hundreds of yrs of carrying and carry experience here on NES, have ever had to actually fire one round, never mind 6+1 or 15? Anybody? Outside of military stuff.

I don’t get the constant search and spending of money for this holy grail that doesn’t exist.

Sure it’s always good to have as many rounds on you as possible just for that one time when SHTF, I get it, but why not just find what works for you, and then carry 1 or 2 spares instead of trying some Frankenstein stuff like this?

Mossberg would have had better luck with their sub compact if it took 365 mags instead of g43 mags.
its marketing Brian, it always has been marketing.
or it could be for the closet fanboys that can’t decide which team they want to be on.

Firstly, how many of us, in the probably hundreds of yrs of carrying and carry experience here on NES, have ever had to actually fire one round, never mind 6+1 or 15? Anybody? Outside of military stuff.

I don’t get the constant search and spending of money for this holy grail that doesn’t exist.

Sure it’s always good to have as many rounds on you as possible just for that one time when SHTF, I get it, but why not just find what works for you, and then carry 1 or 2 spares instead of trying some Frankenstein stuff like this?

I think it's innovative, sure, but still firmly in the same reason a dog licks its own balls, because it can" territory.

This idea is about 3 steps up from those people that stencil in the engravings on the slides of polymer framed handguns....

-Mike

I think it's innovative, sure, but still firmly in the same reason a dog licks its own balls, because it can" territory.

This idea is about 3 steps up from those people that stencil in the engravings on the slides of polymer framed handguns....

-Mike

Ya maybe I’m just not that big of a hobbyist or collector or whatever. I have what I have, I’m comfortable with that, it’s just a tool to me to stay alive if it’s needed and I’m not switching it out every 6 months when the gun companies need more of my money and their advertising wing says “we did it!” Ya. Ok. Here’s my credit card. Again 🤷‍♂️

Seriously I’d be happy with an old 6 shooter if I had to be and saving my money for a better home that I actually use everyday than the idea that I’m going to be Rambo tomorrow on my way to work and if I spend another 200.00 I’ll get a whole 2 extra rounds! Sweeet!

Last edited:

d9e.jpg

I'm straying into Boomer camp as well lol

I'm just over buying every new fangled cotton pickin contraption. 😂😂😂

I carry a G43 with 6 rounds. Guess I'll die

Edit: Although I did sell off my pistols to switch to G45s. The one 9mm Glock to rule them all

Again, ^^^ I don’t even know what you just said. lol

Used to be kids took French or Spanish, now I can’t even understand your English. 🤷‍♂️😂✌🏻

JFC , dude. Read it out loud. I'm ded ... I'm dead. the x__x is an icon of a dead person's face.

I know I usually don't type like this on here. I know who the majority of my audience is :p

JFC , dude. Read it out loud. I'm ded ... I'm dead. the x__x is an icon of a dead person's face.

I know I usually don't type like this on here. I know who the majority of my audience is :p

How in Gods good name am I suppose to know that 2 x’s and a line is a dead face?? lol
Cave paintings went out when I was a child still.

Lol a solution to a problem that never existed- people that wanted more capacity never were carrying a 43, 48, or a P365 for that matter. they already owned something else... and they're probably still carrying that gun. (wehther its a glock, an M&P, XD, P320, whatever) A P365 that holds 15 rounds is a hula hoop chicken neck jive turkey thing that like most people will think is
retarded.

-Mike

This isn’t about a P365 holding 15 rounds. This is about a G43 holding 10. And maybe it doesn’t solving anything for you, but this will sell like hot cakes, relative to the company’s manufacturing throughout.

Also, to say people are not carrying a P365 for its “more” capacity is just plain and simply wrong. That’s the number one reason for most people. 10 rounds in a tiny package. And the 15 round flush-fit magazine for the G43X/G48 can’t be made fast enough. People really do want additional capacity in their G43s.

Last edited:
This isn’t about a P365 holding 15 rounds. This is about a G43 holding 10. And maybe it doesn’t solving anything for you, but this will sell like hot cakes, relative to the company’s manufacturing throughout.

Also, to say people are not carrying a P365 for its “more” capacity is just plain and simply wrong. That’s the number one reason for most people. 10 rounds in a tiny package. And the 15 round flush-fit magazine for the G43X/G48 can’t be made fast enough. People really do want additional capacity in their G43s.

Many G43’s, mine included, are sporting 9 rd mags, with actual Glock magazines. I’m finding it hard to believe that jamming a Sig mag into a Glock for 1 extra round is a good idea.

Many G43’s, mine included, are sporting 9 rd mags, with actual Glock magazines. I’m finding it hard to believe that jamming a Sig mag into a Glock for 1 extra round is a good idea.

1 extra round and less length than your 9 round magazine.

Having the slide/bolt strip a round from a different magazine isn’t rocket science. I can’t say if this frame will be reliable. I don’t know this company, but I can say there is absolutely no reason why this couldn’t be just as reliable as a stock G43.

This product could turn out to be horribly made or poorly QCed. But the idea behind it isn’t meritless or baseless. There’s definitely a market for it.

Yeah, so like, 100-300 frames maybe, whoopty do. In a year it will be forgotten about. Maybe less if it's a dumpster fire.

Also, to say people are not carrying a P365 for its “more” capacity is just plain and simply wrong. That’s the number one reason for most people. 10 rounds in a tiny package.

Maybe for a few people, but I would hazard a guess that most P365 buyers never had a gun in that size class before, at all. Most of the buyers are in the new CCW crowd that's
been on the rise since Obamascare2. I don't see droves of people dumping their existing micro-9s, whether it's a Kahr, Shield, XDs, 43, whatever, to buy one of these
things. Most smart people are going to go "whats the value prop of this, oh I get 4 extra rounds. That's nice, but not necessarily worth dumping my *whatever* over. Hell like two
people I know that actually -did- "trade up" with it did it out of the trigger (preference for 365 trigger) the capacity was just a bonus, not a primary motivator.

I used to be one of those fgts that got all juiced up over capacity but I guess now I don't care that much anymore, as long as I can make the choice. I have plenty of stuff that carries gobs
of ammo if I want to carry it. When I carry my 43 it's because I literally don't want the extra weight. I don't care if it's only .03 ounces or whatever. Getting 6+1 or 8+1 is
enough for me (with a backup mag of course) Larding the entire setup with a bunch of ammo is sort of an antithesis to it's purpose- if I'm going to do that I'm just going to say f*** it and carry a larger gun, and then win all the other bonuses that come along with that, better shoot-ability, handling, etc.

And the 15 round flush-fit magazine for the G43X/G48 can’t be made fast enough. People really do want additional capacity in their G43s.

If they can make it and its reliable, great. Depending on the price it will probably sell well. Then again, most people won't care, either. This is all mostly gun hipster stuff.

I just get jaded when I see people jerking off over every new thing the industry spews out, as if every new product is some kind of life changing event. "No, it's not". [rofl] If it makes you excited to buy gun hipster stuff, more power to you... just as long as you realize that most of this stuff is more or less moving sideways and not up. This armflapping about cramming a handful more rounds in a tiny handgun is like guys getting excited about putting a lift kit on a honda civic and then trying to tell everyone their lift kit has now turned the civic into an off road vehicle,
because, lift kit, and because, vtec. [rofl]

-Mike

Last edited:
This product could turn out to be horribly made or poorly QCed. But the idea behind it isn’t meritless or baseless. There’s definitely a market for it.

Yes, this guy right here probably has his on pre-order... [rofl]

hipster2.jpg

Oh man, I just drilled into the original article... some of the comments are priceless...

"Yes, but there are tens (hundreds?) of thousands of people who already own a G43. This is far less expensive than buying a new pistol. "

Risitas level, 7/10.

risitas.jpg

Jesus H Christ!!

first, homo stash.

second, just buy a G19 like a normal human being and be done with it!!

Back
Top Bottom