Fun things to shoot

NECCO wafers are made here in Ma!

Blocks of ice are fun, but they CAN deflect bullets up over the berm. I found this out while shooting after a snowstorm where you can see the bullet paths on the berm top. Then again, many things can do this...

My favorites are clays and milk/soda jugs filled with water and food coloring. I also like shooting empty 12 or 20ga shells with the .22

I've got one of these on order

http://zombieindustries.com/shop/category/tactical-bleeding-zombie-targets/

I'll shoot video or photos and put up a little review next weekend!

Ordered one a while back...... just got around to shooting it yesterday. A bit of advice...i'd lay that bad larry down face-down for a few hours before you shoot it. Doesnt really bleed as advertised, the "blood" settles however its positioned, so face down would help it migrate down towards the front plastic portion. I learned this the hard way.

Ordered one a while back...... just got around to shooting it yesterday. A bit of advice...i'd lay that bad larry down face-down for a few hours before you shoot it. Doesnt really bleed as advertised, the "blood" settles however its positioned, so face down would help it migrate down towards the front plastic portion. I learned this the hard way.

Thanks for the tip! I've got a couple of days between receiving it and shooting it so I'll make sure to lay it face down.

The family had a great day at the range yesterday!!
We shot water balloons, golf balls off Tees, my sons toys, and Necco Wafers.
With the Necco Wafers, I glued cloths pins to a board, pinched them open and put them in. Held them up nicely.

All in all, a great fathers day was had by my dad, me, and my son.

I like to staple those cheap lollipops that have a clear wrapper along the sides of the target frame. They only cost 3.00 for a bag of 250 or so.

Chipmunks! Just kidding. I like to take brass I find at the range and stand them up on a 2x4 at the 100 yard stand.

Back
Top Bottom