• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fudds and Cucks Unite!

Well son, Since according to you, my generation has done nothing to conserve American Heritage, you should probably ask one of your friends who like you, doesn't acknowledge what's been done for you in the past or the present. I'm sure the view from your moms basement is crystal clear as to all of the things my generation hasn't done for you but my former question asked of you still goes unanswered. Since you don't even care enough be to green here on NES, you should at least tell all that you've done for the cause. I suspect that since you've avoided answering the question, you've done nothing but complain and blame my generation. Kids!
If you have been so great at conserving American Heritage where is it? Did you hide it in a box for safekeeping? Can you tell us where it is? Spending money for what you believe in is nice, but not sufficient. As I say to the org thumpers donating money is the same as buying your way out of conscription in the American Revolution, the money helps the cause. But you still need meatbags spending that money or shooting bullets in the real world. If instead of writing a check nonfudds would get elected to some pissant local office or be a cog in the state GOP it would be more effective than money. Money is nice, meatbag allies in the machine is power. Inspiring people to get in the machine does more for freedom than spending 20 bucks and cucking off to watch sportsball.
Thank you and your generation for fighting Vietnamese communists, shame on you and your generation for cucking to American communists for the last 50 years. Again if you and your generation are so pro 2A why are gun laws worse than 50 years ago?

All should be reminded of this poem written by a German Pastor:

Frist they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak up because I was not a communist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me,
and there was no one left to speak up for me.

This poem points out the slippery slope. The laws being considered today may not effect you, TODAY. But the next law, or the one after that just may. We all need to speak up and express our solidarity over the 2A while we have the numbers.

If you have been so great at conserving American Heritage where is it? Did you hide it in a box for safekeeping? Can you tell us where it is? Spending money for what you believe in is nice, but not sufficient. As I say to the org thumpers donating money is the same as buying your way out of conscription in the American Revolution, the money helps the cause. But you still need meatbags spending that money or shooting bullets in the real world. If instead of writing a check nonfudds would get elected to some pissant local office or be a cog in the state GOP it would be more effective than money. Money is nice, meatbag allies in the machine is power. Inspiring people to get in the machine does more for freedom than spending 20 bucks and cucking off to watch sportsball.
Thank you and your generation for fighting Vietnamese communists, shame on you and your generation for cucking to American communists for the last 50 years. Again if you and your generation are so pro 2A why are gun laws worse than 50 years ago?

Geez. Again you don't answer the question. What have you done for the cause. It's obvious, with all of the opportunities that you have had to respond that you've done absolutely nothing beyond complaining and Nothing is ever your fault. Spoken like a true dem. Are you a dem plant here on NES, sent purely to stir the pot? Your post says that spending money is nice and that money helps the cause. Your post also says "you need meatbags spending the money or shooting bullets in the real world" and inspiring people to get in the machine does more than spending 20 bucks and watching sportsball". Then you say " shame on me and my generation for cucking to American communists for the last 50 years".
First let me say that I speak for myself. My actions speak for me. I do not speak for my generation. The individuals in my generation all speak for themselves. That's called freedom. I will say that my generation has participated in providing the freedom that allows you, who have clearly done absolutely nothing for freedom but complain and ridicule those who aided your freedom to do so. Enjoy your view from the cheap seats. Since you don't really get involved in any way what so ever, beyond complaining on your keyboard, which seems to be all that you can claim title to. Complain away. You are proof that freedom is alive and well in America, even for those who don't participate.

unnamed.jpg unnamed (1).jpg

Since I don't own an AR because I think they're ghey, I'm doing my part. I took a hundred year old shotgun and sawed the barrel down to "social" length. Then I broke it in half with my two bare hands. Don't worry, it's only a 12ga - I'd never do this to a 16ga (also referred to as the "perfect gauge").

Even my tacticool guns have a Fuddly appearance. You can keep your ARs and all that plastic crap, don't worry, I'll defend your rights. I'll just insult your taste when the anti-gunners leave.

Since the term Fudd seems to be utilized generically to define shooters beyond the age of lets say 39 and cause younger shooters to believe that "Fudds" live to shoot .22 single shot rifles and could care less about the rifle that you worship, the AR15 rifle. I'd like to take this opportunity to unconfuse some of the millenial aged idiots here. Many, if not most here on NES, in my age group, I'm 68, Are Vets. The majority, I'm sure being Nam vets. That being the case you should realize that these Fudds were the initial users of your infamous Ar15, in its M16, full auto configuration which I'll take time to note here that most of you younger guys have never fired and have little to no "first hand" knowledge of. We were defending life with AR/M16 rifles before most of you knew what rifles were. To listen to you, we are a group of old guys who know nothing of and care nothing about freedom and rights. Guys my age, trained with M14's in boot camp and before we could graduate from Parris Island, we had to be able to disassemble and reassemble the M14 in a very short amount of time. The slowest guy in my platoon took a full 60 seconds. I'm sure you're saying "I can do that". We had to achieve this blindfolded. Again, let me say, the slowest guy in my platoon took a full 60 seconds. No one values their 2A rights more than me and the Fudds that I know . We were fighting for your gun rights before many of you were born. I went to my first rally at the state house in 1989. Before many of you were born and I'm still attending the rallies. I shoot everything from .22lr up to 45-70, including 4 AR 15's, 2 of which are Colt pre bans. Believe me, Fudds have as much at stake here as you do. Think twice before you pay disrespect to the men and woman you refer to as Fudds. Who do think got you this far. Who do think started the NRA and Goal?
My understanding of a "fudd" has nothing to do with how old you are. A "fudd" is a gun owner that has a few "hunting irons" or skeet/trap/target only guns that outwardly believes the 2a only applies to their precious over under shotguns and bolt action deer rifles.

I know a few in their 30s and 40s like this!

Typical boomerfag talk 'I speak for myself, me, me, me, me.' America is in serious trouble because you cucked to the commies for 50 years. Again if you are so pro 2A why are gun laws worse today than 50 years ago when you started voting?
Geez. Again you don't answer the question. What have you done for the cause. It's obvious, with all of the opportunities that you have had to respond that you've done absolutely nothing beyond complaining and Nothing is ever your fault. Spoken like a true dem. Are you a dem plant here on NES, sent purely to stir the pot? Your post says that spending money is nice and that money helps the cause. Your post also says "you need meatbags spending the money or shooting bullets in the real world" and inspiring people to get in the machine does more than spending 20 bucks and watching sportsball". Then you say " shame on me and my generation for cucking to American communists for the last 50 years".
First let me say that I speak for myself. My actions speak for me. I do not speak for my generation. The individuals in my generation all speak for themselves. That's called freedom. I will say that my generation has participated in providing the freedom that allows you, who have clearly done absolutely nothing for freedom but complain and ridicule those who aided your freedom to do so. Enjoy your view from the cheap seats. Since you don't really get involved in any way what so ever, beyond complaining on your keyboard, which seems to be all that you can claim title to. Complain away. You are proof that freedom is alive and well in America, even for those who don't participate.

Typical boomerfag talk 'I speak for myself, me, me, me, me.' America is in serious trouble because you cucked to the commies for 50 years. Again if you are so pro 2A why are gun laws worse today than 50 years ago when you started voting?

So you prefer a communist state where your individual voice is not heard. Your written logic borders actual stupidity.
What was it again that you've done beyond complain and not contribute?
Perhaps it would be to your liking to have the opportunity to call an old guy a boomerfag to his face, or is your best work done only from a safe distance, via the keyboard. I suspect the latter.

Last edited:
Outed you as a traitor to Heritage America. How about those gun laws last 50 years you've been voting?

Have you seen the choices we have at elections?

You realize that it’s a VERY small percent who’ve served in the military, and a TINY fraction of those could ever get elected. Unless you went in with ideas of political office and kept your nose squeaky clean, chances are you’ve got a cemetery of skeletons that would prevent being elected.

So how does that 1-2% of veteran votes do anything? It doesn’t, you may want to look for the ducks elsewhere

Now you have ESP and know how I vote! You appear to be a very sick person. At this point, I'm not sure you should have guns.
You just admitted you are for gun control via mental health accusation methods. Dumb boomer, couple of years ago they were pushing the mental health gun control angle and they wanted to start with veterans. Risk of PTSD was the justification. If mental health restrictions come the veterans will be disarmed first nutjob school shooters serve the agenda they will continue to slip through the cracks. You just can't stop cucking.

Have you seen the choices we have at elections?

You realize that it’s a VERY small percent who’ve served in the military, and a TINY fraction of those could ever get elected. Unless you went in with ideas of political office and kept your nose squeaky clean, chances are you’ve got a cemetery of skeletons that would prevent being elected.

So how does that 1-2% of veteran votes do anything? It doesn’t, you may want to look for the ducks elsewhere
BS squaky clean is a bs line to convince normies with a public drunkenness charge not to run. Or a cop out. I'm too bad to serve in politics, yup that's it, lets drink beers and watch sportsballz instead.

You just admitted you are for gun control via mental health accusation methods. Dumb boomer, couple of years ago they were pushing the mental health gun control angle and they wanted to start with veterans. Risk of PTSD was the justification. If mental health restrictions come the veterans will be disarmed first nutjob school shooters serve the agenda they will continue to slip through the cracks. You just can't stop cucking.

Rather than address your stupidity, I'll quote what you wrote today in a thread titled " Enough with the ignorant NRA bashing". At 11:49 am, you said and I quote,"Letting the stupid self incriminate is smart". DAH. How prophetic of you. Self incriminate all you like. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom