Fudds and Cucks Unite!

oldguy68

NES Member
What is it with all the "I'm a firearm owner that supports this ban or that one"?

It's ok as long as they infringe on some other guys right and it doesn't apply to them.

I'm going to destroy my AR-15 so it doesn't kill someone..
News flash.. You are a FUDD! Got your two minute video on tv.
Now go buy a friend or two..

Let me turn in my AR-57..LOL
Like you prevented a murder by turning your own firearm in..
Cuckle doodle do..

Just fire a shotgun into the air that will stop them! LOL

Let me make a few more violent action movies with guns I don't want anyone in my country to be able to protect themselves with..

If we were just like Australia none of this would happen.
News flash..... Rapes at all time high there!

But look at England.
That whole country is one big CUCK!
Acid attacks, knife attacks, but the crown has armed guards 24/7..

I say bring back the wild west with less govt./LEO involvement!

Last edited:
Morons like them are the worst kind of cowards; they'll throw others under the bus in the hopes that they'll be spared. History has shown that those types who kowtow to the lynch mob just end up having the last noose saved for them.

They think if they preemptively surrender their adversaries won't murder them, defile their wives, and enslave their children. Metaphorically in this case of course.

History proves otherwise.

Edit: I also have to say that WWI, WWII, the Suez fiasco, and various insurgencies around the same time really did a number on the UK's warrior culture and demographics. They suffered greatly from attrition and war weariness in addition to being bankrupted by 'allies' like FDR & Wilson, and a domestic philosophical insurgency from the Fabians & straight up communist collaborators. Sad to say, but our mum' Britannia across the pond is a sick tired old lady with wolves at the door.

Last edited:
They are useless. Best is to know who they are so you can steer clear. It's always a small percentage of people with balls that get things done. The rest are watching, working against you or indifferent.

I've hear some pretty Fudd-ly comments during my club meetings. Believe it or not, some of the best defenders of 2A for all are some of the more senior members. Hope they are at the next meeting, as I will be overseas. No telling what will be discussed...

What is it with all the "I'm a firearm owner that supports this ban or that one"?

It's ok as long as they infringe on some other guys right and it doesn't apply to them.

I'm going to destroy my AR-15 so it doesn't kill someone..
News flash.. You are a FUDD! Got your two minute video on tv.
Now go buy a friend or two..

Let me turn in my AR-57..LOL
Like you prevented a murder by turning your own firearm in..
Cuckle doodle do..

Just fire a shotgun into the air that will stop them! LOL

You know what they say. Nothing stops a bad guy with a gun, quite like a good guy with a gun. I'm wondering how a good guy is suppose to be able to make a difference if only the bad guys have the guns. Dem logic is not the least bit logical.

Let me make a few more violent action movies with guns I don't want anyone in my country to be able to protect themselves with..

If we were just like Australia none of this would happen.
News flash..... Rapes at all time high there!

But look at England.
That whole country is one big CUCK!
Acid attacks, knife attacks, but the crown has armed guards 24/7..

I say bring back the wild west with less govt./LEO involvement!

You know what they say. Nothing stops a bag guy with a gun quite like a good guy with a gun.

Give an inch and they will take a mile. We've witnessed that first hand here in MA. Fudds better wake up. At this point I wonder when single shot bolt action 22s will be considered assault rifles.

I've hear some pretty Fudd-ly comments during my club meetings. Believe it or not, some of the best defenders of 2A for all are some of the more senior members. Hope they are at the next meeting, as I will be overseas. No telling what will be discussed...

Some of your best defenders of 2A are senior members and they are vets. You know what the say. For those who defend it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

Give an inch and they will take a mile. We've witnessed that first hand here in MA. Fudds better wake up. At this point I wonder when single shot bolt action 22s will be considered assault rifles.

Since the term Fudd seems to be utilized generically to define shooters beyond the age of lets say 39 and cause younger shooters to believe that "Fudds" live to shoot .22 single shot rifles and could care less about the rifle that you worship, the AR15 rifle. I'd like to take this opportunity to unconfuse some of the millenial aged idiots here. Many, if not most here on NES, in my age group, I'm 68, Are Vets. The majority, I'm sure being Nam vets. That being the case you should realize that these Fudds were the initial users of your infamous Ar15, in its M16, full auto configuration which I'll take time to note here that most of you younger guys have never fired and have little to no "first hand" knowledge of. We were defending life with AR/M16 rifles before most of you knew what rifles were. To listen to you, we are a group of old guys who know nothing of and care nothing about freedom and rights. Guys my age, trained with M14's in boot camp and before we could graduate from Parris Island, we had to be able to disassemble and reassemble the M14 in a very short amount of time. The slowest guy in my platoon took a full 60 seconds. I'm sure you're saying "I can do that". We had to achieve this blindfolded. Again, let me say, the slowest guy in my platoon took a full 60 seconds. No one values their 2A rights more than me and the Fudds that I know . We were fighting for your gun rights before many of you were born. I went to my first rally at the state house in 1989. Before many of you were born and I'm still attending the rallies. I shoot everything from .22lr up to 45-70, including 4 AR 15's, 2 of which are Colt pre bans. Believe me, Fudds have as much at stake here as you do. Think twice before you pay disrespect to the men and woman you refer to as Fudds. Who do think got you this far. Who do think started the NRA and Goal?

Last edited:
Dear M60,
I truly am sorry if this post topic and post was suggesting anything against you or anyone else that has served this country.

By fudd in my mind means a person that thinks the 2nd Amendment is about their hunting rifle or shotgun or shooting sports and never about defending life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

I appreciate all that the Vietnam veterans have done in serving this nation.
Of what it must have been like to return home and have so many people against those that served.

Your generation knew all to well about the AR-15 and it's teething problems caused by govt. mishandling.

Thank you for all you have done for our liberties
Pete

Last edited:
Dear M60,
I truly an sorry if this post topic and post was suggesting anything against you or anyone else that has served this country.

By fudd in my mind means a person that thinks the 2nd Amendment is about their hunting rifle or shotgun or shooting sports and never about defending life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

I appreciate all that the Vietnam veterans have done in serving this nation.
Of what it must have been like to return home and have so many people against those that served.

Your generation knew all to well about the AR-15 and it's teething problems caused by govt. mishandling.

Thank you for all you have done for our liberties
Pete

LOL. I took no offense to anything you have posted Pete. Usually, I find your posts to be spot on and click the like button.

It's always interesting to see some of the countries of reference, like England, with the violent levels their country experience at a national level. Most of the times I read about some truly awful thing on the news that happened (that isn't firearm media in the States) it is some awful thing like the acid attacks in the UK.
As far as the confused people turning their rifles in and/or cutting them into little pieces. It's funny to see the level of self-hate added to their willingness to flush so many hours of work down the toilet because of their all of a sudden epiphany. As if they were truly the potential mass shooter in the first place. I guess you can say they are removing their stupidity from the masses? Next thing you know they'll be queuing up for Darwin Awards

Last edited:
Fudds come in all ages. Question if all the boomerfags are super 2A supporters how'd we get to where we are today?

Sir, for clarification, could you please define for us exactly what your definition of a boomerfag is.
FWIW, Go green. If you say something that matters, NES'rs might pay you some respect.

Last edited:
Boomers that are fags or faglike. Conservative boomers haven't conserved a single thing. If your generation is so pro 2A why are we in this mess?

Boomers that are fags or faglike. Conservative boomers haven't conserved a single thing. If your generation is so pro 2A why are we in this mess?

Perhaps you would be kind enough to point out some of your examples of NES fudd boomer faggs, or even just one. Perhaps you would do well to look to your generation for some of your answers and by the way, since you don't even seem to care enough to go green on NES, what exactly have you done for the cause?

Last edited:
Frankly, I take issue with term boomer fags, so if it's all the same to you, I'll continue this with original author
Oh, I completely understand that. Only reason I didn't post to it is because it was clear that was where you were going with it. But yeah, going green seemed like a given as well. Always support things that I enjoy. With that I bow out.

Here's your example: Blaming younger generations, even though yours did nothing to conserve Heritage America is typical boomerfag. Again if your generation is pro 2A why are we in such a mess?

Here's your example: Blaming younger generations, even though yours did nothing to conserve Heritage America is typical boomerfag. Again if your generation is pro 2A why are we in such a mess?

Well son, Since according to you, my generation has done nothing to conserve American Heritage, you should probably ask one of your friends who like you, doesn't acknowledge what's been done for you in the past or the present. I'm sure the view from your moms basement is crystal clear as to all of the things my generation hasn't done for you but my former question asked of you still goes unanswered. Since you don't even care enough be to green here on NES, you should at least tell all that you've done for the cause. I suspect that since you've avoided answering the question, you've done nothing but complain and blame my generation. Kids!

Last edited:
Not by me it's not. Fudds don't have an age boundary at all, and plenty of folks here have run into 20somethings that would fit squarely into the pocket of being fudds.

-Mike

This. To my mind, a Fudd is a gun owner who worships their bolt action rifles and double barrel shotguns and says stupid shit like: "nobody needs an AR-15." I know one personally who's in her early 30s, who posts all sorts of pictures of her bow hunting and all her deer she gets. f*** that noise; bows will eventually be on the chopping block, too, you little idiot!

Fudds definitely aren't exclusively old men.

Back
Top Bottom