From Latest Gallup Poll: Stricter Gun Laws Less Popular in U.S.

cathouse01

NES Member
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Americans' support for stricter gun control has fallen five percentage points to 52%, the lowest reading since 2014. At the same time, 35% of U.S. adults think laws covering the sale of firearms should be kept as they are now and 11% favor less strict laws.

Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 11.58.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 11.58.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 11.59.05 AM.png

Well let's see the leftists are telling the cops to sit there and do nothing leaving people to fend for themselves from some kind of half a**ed avenging mob who are really nothing more than hardened criminals. Then after they tell people to do nothing then what are people supposed to do?

I'll still never forget when I went to the gun shop last year during the middle of the pandemic shutdown to pick up my new Ruger revolver and there were 4 people in the shop asking 'how do I get a license', 'can I put a deposit down', etc. That's when people got a real life lesson. They were told it's easier to buy a gun than it is to buy toothpaste.

In any event I'm glad to see that 2A isn't so easy to defeat despite the establishment democrats and republicans who back gun control. Thankfully a good number of people stopped asking dumb questions and went out and got their LTCs.

I'll still never forget when I went to the gun shop last year during the middle of the pandemic shutdown to pick up my new Ruger revolver and there were 4 people in the shop asking 'how do I get a license', 'can I put a deposit down', etc. That's when people got a real life lesson. They were told it's easier to buy a gun than it is to buy toothpaste.
To be fair, toothpaste has a lot of fine print...

No one's really come to me after getting epically red-pilled.
Then again, we mostly keep our heads down,
so a lot wouldn't know to come crying to us.

Well let's see the leftists are telling the cops to sit there and do nothing leaving people to fend for themselves from some kind of half a**ed avenging mob who are really nothing more than hardened criminals. Then after they tell people to do nothing then what are people supposed to do?

Well, according to Binger, we should all just learn how to take a beating.

Well, Some toothpastes are easier to buy than others.[wink][smile]

View attachment 543387

Some of that looks like military assault style toothpaste especially the colgate that looks like it has the shoulder thing that goes up. No one should ever need more than 5 tubes of toothpaste. Finally only cops should be allowed to keep and bear toothpaste since they have special training.

Some of that looks like military assault style toothpaste especially the colgate that looks like it has the shoulder thing that goes up. No one should ever need more than 5 tubes of toothpaste. Finally only cops should be allowed to keep and bear toothpaste since they have special training.
Did you happen to notice the flavor of the Colgate?

Family was until the commies sent a hit squads. Thankfully some of us managed to shoot several of them in the face and escape across the maritime border into Finland.
Solid work. Glad some of you made it.
Wife and I are mostly Danish and Irish.
The Latvian connection is a friend. She brought the toothpaste back for the wife. She doesn’t talk about it much but suspect her and her family have similar feelings about commies. She has a simmering resentment of the Russian influence in her country.

Solid work. Glad some of you made it.
Wife and I are mostly Danish and Irish.
The Latvian connection is a friend. She brought the toothpaste back for the wife. She doesn’t talk about it much but suspect her and her family have similar feelings about commies. She has a simmering resentment of the Russian influence in her country.
When the USSR was intact, Moscow moved tens of thousands of ethnic Russians into Latvia to de-stabilize it. Recently, Russia is using the same tactic to de-stabilize the E.U.: tens of thousands of “refugees” from Syria coming to the EU via Turkey and Greece in 2014-2015. And now, Russia is sending Afghan refugees through Belarus to Poland and into the EU. Except Poland and Belarus ended up making a tiny DMZ with the Afghans stuck in the middle. I wouldn’t be surprised if Russia/George Soros was behind the open US Southern Border: same tactic, different location

View: https://youtu.be/KSqTa9IADHk

So, 19% of Democrats say guns should be banned and 91% say gun laws should be stricter? What they mean, is “those” people should Me subject to more gun regulations - not me.

The statistic below is what horrifies gun control advocates - gun ownership for self-defense up 21% since 2005. The NYSPRA SCOTUS case and Rittenhouse trial are all about this change.

30B94356-4DB7-4260-ACB0-EFF3560660CD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom