Fresno Police proud of their latest bust

Ruthless Thug Life Fresno Bulldog Criminal Street Gang Member

Are we really running out of reasonable-length gang names??? This sounds like some gang that beats you with the oranges they sell on the on-ramp from the movie The Warriors. LOL. Life-long enemies of the old-timey-baseball-uniform-wearing-KISS-makeup-applying-bat-swingers. (And WTF - middle of Summer and they're in long sleeve wool baseball uniforms???)

View attachment 274114

53891063_10161455100160006_589432962286616576_o.jpg

54217295_10161455100400006_3891997233607868416_o.jpg

View: https://www.facebook.com/FresnoPoliceDepartment/posts/10161455099615006

My only question is, where did this skinny kid conceal this assault handgun ?

FBD is a lot shorter than Ruthless Gangsta Damiano Fresno Muddafudda Bulldogs ON DA LEASH or whatever this guy named his little crew. Notice in the Wiki link all the other gangs mentioned are SHORTER NAMED than FBD. And FBD makes itself F.B. mf'ing D. A lot better than RTFBDCSG. You tattoo that on your chest and someone thinks you can't read. [rofl]

FBD is a lot shorter than Ruthless Gangsta Damiano Fresno Muddafudda Bulldogs ON DA LEASH or whatever this guy named his little crew. Notice in the Wiki link all the other gangs mentioned are SHORTER NAMED than FBD. And FBD makes itself F.B. mf'ing D. A lot better than RTFBDCSG. You tattoo that on your chest and someone thinks you can't read. [rofl]

lol over 6k members it's not that small

lol over 6k members it's not that small

But I'm betting his FKERFVLERF is a MUCH small sub-section of the gang. Just like FBD was a subset of another gang at some point. FKERFVLERF <> FBD.

Fresno Bulldogs

And if your gang has a ghey name, there's nothing I can do about it but laugh. "Ruthless Thug Life." LOL. That's as bad as "The Mafioso." I'm sorry. Is all you do try and sell drugs and watch old Al Pacino movies????

Wow. CA is so overrun with illegal gangbangers and this is seriously the very best that Fresno PD could do? LOLZ.

Back
Top Bottom