French soldiers will be allowed to 'OPEN FIRE' if lives are threatened by Yellow Vest rioters

This is a non-partisan statement:
French soldiers do not pick sides. They follow orders and accomplish missions, and if they don't, they WILL find themselves in a cell in an old fortress that serves as mil prison. Fact.
When the army sends guys to these "events", they won't send some flakes. They'll send the legion, some paratroopers, and some marine infantry. To those guys, there's only 2 kinds of people: the friends and the targets.
If they start treating protesters ("traiter" is French army talk for killing/eliminating/yougetthepicture), we will see shotguns and WW2 stuff coming out of the closets and basements. Then, it'll get bloody, mark my words.

This is a non-partisan statement:
French soldiers do not pick sides. They follow orders and accomplish missions, and if they don't, they WILL find themselves in a cell in an old fortress that serves as mil prison. Fact.
When the army sends guys to these "events", they won't send some flakes. They'll send the legion, some paratroopers, and some marine infantry. To those guys, there's only 2 kinds of people: the friends and the targets.
If they start treating protesters ("traiter" is French army talk for killing/eliminating/yougetthepicture), we will see shotguns and WW2 stuff coming out of the closets and basements. Then, it'll get bloody, mark my words.
When was the last time France used the military on the streets of France to help with protestors or riots?

Ever hear of The Boston Tea Party ?
Yes, British tea the colonists were forced to buy due to it's exorbitant tax. And they still were not burning down Faneuil Hall to show their anger.
I did do more reading on the goings on in France and depending on which news slant I read it seems as though the businesses burned were specifically targeted for some reason. Gov collusion maybe? I didn't try too hard to understand.

See that was the easy answer. Yet it was practically a government entity. I will quote my prior more fitting example for those who missed it the first time...
The owner of the Peggy Stewart, Anthony Stewart was a smuggler. And he burned his own ship to the waterline with only the smuggled tea aboard. All the duty free cargo was brought ashore.

The owner of the Peggy Stewart, Anthony Stewart was a smuggler. And he burned his own ship to the waterline with only the smuggled tea aboard. All the duty free cargo was brought ashore.

Come on man. Throw me a bone...

“They erected a gallows in front of his house — in front of his 7-year-old daughter, Peggy, and his wife, Jane, who was ready to give birth. In the end, on Wednesday, Oct. 19, Stewart did as the mob demanded.”

If people are this pissed at their government, the government should listen and reflect and improve instead of trying to shut them up.

That will likely not happen as it has clearly not been happening.

Come on man. Throw me a bone...

“They erected a gallows in front of his house — in front of his 7-year-old daughter, Peggy, and his wife, Jane, who was ready to give birth. In the end, on Wednesday, Oct. 19, Stewart did as the mob demanded.”
In all honesty I have no doubt the colonists were more nasty than the yellow vests. I was expecting to find more examples than just the Peggy Stewart. History is written by the victors. I love the gallows outside his house, a not so subtle hint.

What could possibly go wrong?

Face it, MOST other countries do NOT have constitutional rights, like we have here in the United States.

I believe in France you are guilty until proven innocent, for instance, still to this day.

This is why it is so important to not let our rights..."slip away" in the night. Most Dems are grave robbers, and that is when they do their best work

Last edited:
easy for me to say from the safety of my own home thousands of miles and an ocean away, but I'd be disappointed if the YV's cave in to Macron's threats.

Is this what they are being armed with?

4bno8YU.jpg

Back
Top Bottom