French soldiers will be allowed to 'OPEN FIRE' if lives are threatened by Yellow Vest rioters

A great way for authorities to sour the general public on a movement is to seed the movement with agents who do shit like burn down businesses and randomly assault people.

A great way for authorities to sour the general public on a movement is to seed the movement with agents who do shit like burn down businesses and randomly assault people.

If you want Gov to change, you need to attack Gov. No one said it wouldn't be ugly. There are no "civil" civil wars

GOOD ! Thats what you get when people are pissed off.
I get that the French people are angry I just can't get behind destroying private property. It's not the shopkeepers fault that the gov is overbearing. Gov buildings should be targeted more.
Likely those buildings are well guarded tho. Also, I don't live there. I'm just a humble carpenter living in the woods..

On the one hand this is another example of an overreacting and tyrannical government.
On the other hand, those "protesters" are turning into a bunch of dicks.

I wonder if the Brits thought the same thing when ye ole colonialists were rising up...in their own 18th century vernacular, of course.

I wonder if the Brits thought the same thing when ye ole colonialists were rising up...in their own 18th century vernacular, of course.
I imagine they were if I am to believe the Government education I received.
I don't think Nathan Hale or Patrick Henry burned down the Dry Goods store to teach The Crown a lesson.

The protesters have turned into a bag a dicks because the elites (macron) have refused to back down/away from the stunts/taxes/etc that they are trying to foist on the little people........

Will be interesting to see who the rank and file soldiers facing down protesters side with........

I suspect that if french military turns on yellow vest folks that we'll see a split in their ranks and macron will be summarily removed from office against his will......or at least an attempt to do so

View: https://youtu.be/TfYpNcpKeDU

If protestors dont start burning down government offices and homes of politicians, nothing will change.
They have been burning shit it’s just mainly private businesses. It was a mess a few weeks ago when. I was there. Headed there again this weekend I wonder if I can pick up a hunting tag for a Yellow Vested Douche.

Back
Top Bottom