Four Seasons this Sat.

Is anyone going to Four Seasons on this Sat. "no sales tax weekend"? I'm getting there early around 8 a.m. or so. Just like to say "Hi" if you are, I'll be the guy with the cane.

I'm looking to get a Bushmaster M4 A3.

Last edited:
I was thinking about it since I've been meaning to order a Rem870, but I need to be at work for noon and really don't feel like waking up at the ass of dawn.

I still haven't decided yet, plus I need to call or stop in and see what they want for the model I want.

That is also where I picked up my Bushy M4A3. Love it.

Not sure if I will be at FS this saturday... but... now I might [smile]

Hmmm.... maybe I should go get a second M4A3 after all. The one I have is now far outnumbered by group-buy mags, so I have to help balance it out somehow. It is the only sensible thing to do...

That is also where I picked up my Bushy M4A3. Love it.

Not sure if I will be at FS this saturday... but... now I might [smile]

Last year I picked up my Bushmaster XM15 E2 [mg] and 3 cases of ammo.

I told the little lady No Tax and it's like a ".22 rifle". She asked how much did that cost? I replied how much do you think? She said oh, $200.00? I said boy, you know your prices! [wink]

Now to dream up a NEW story! [devil]

i'll be there to pick up a S&W 642 or 442, hopefully at around opening.
I got a 1911 there a month or so ago and had a great experience. they're definitely getting my business again.

I told the little lady No Tax and it's like a ".22 rifle". She asked how much did that cost? I replied how much do you think? She said oh, $200.00? I said boy, you know your prices! [wink]

Now to dream up a NEW story! [devil]

That's friggin hilarious [smile] Why do you need a new story?! It's just another $200! [wink] Scratch that, tell her it was on sale for $150!!!

i may or may NOT... depending on how impulsive I feel. I've overspent my gun budget for the quarter.

but a DPMS Lower or "good catch" is always reason when it's tax free. I've been trolling thier site all week.

sucks for me is I live in Woburn.

I'm spending my weekend in Hampton so I am planning on Riley's at some point for ammo and reloading stock up. Checking out the great George T concert and Bad to the Bone! Have a great tax free day all!

They said on their website they are having 12 people working to keep the lines down. It is going to be a madhouse in there.

That's friggin hilarious [smile] Why do you need a new story?! It's just another $200! [wink] Scratch that, tell her it was on sale for $150!!!

She's really good about what I buy. Every time if she sees something on the news about terrorists and the like she says to me, "do you have enough bullets?" I just say, "you can never have enough ammo", she replies loving, "then BUY some more stupid". Okey-dokey! [kiss]

I'm considering trying to get up there maybe Friday to pick out what I want... I tried Monday but forgot they aren't open Mondays [sad].

do not forget to pay your 5% use tax in Massachusetts.

They do check for this tax.

bill

How do they do that? The only time I've seen them able to check for that and enforce it is if you buy a car/boat out of state and then register it in state... you have to prove you paid the sales tax, whether in the other state or in MA.

Disclaimer: You do of course want to put this in the MA state income tax return. Deval and other rich are depending on your money.

With so many of us going there we should cordon off a corner of the store... like back near the holsters and range bags... put up a big NES sign... and have a cooler with some beer. Maybe even bring in a little hibachi and grill up some burgers and dogs. HA! You know... so all of us NESers know where to meet up... [smile]

I think Carl would be cool with that as long as we tell him every one of us will purchase something.

Think I should run it by him?

[laugh]

Check out my Glock 27 on consignment. I have a post in NES classifieds.

Thanks in advance for looking!

I was toying with the idea of stopping in and throwing some $ into the raffle and having a quick look around, but that'd be early in the morning before heading up to Army Barracks to pick up an ALICE pack frame for halloween costume construction. :)

I showed up today a little before 8. I figured I'd give the guys a break and NOT walk in early. So when 8 came I headed for the door and bumped in to one of the employees. Just for conversation sake, I said "So you guys are open at 8 this morning huh?"
She responded "8:30". So I offered to wait in my car until 8:30. She said to hold on while she looked to see if they were letting people in early. We walked in the building and she popped her head in the door, laughed and then turned to me and said "Come on in!!"

I walked in the door and found the place already pretty crowded....

...and the people just kept coming in.[shocked]

That being said, I was in and out really fast. Hardly any wait time. Very well run.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom