Forum colors

reinbeau

NES Member
I thought once there was a way to change the skin of the forum. If it can be done, could you please tell me how? I've searched all over and can't find it. Thanx!

There is, but derek has to import some Forum Schemes other than the default one. Plus has to not be color blind.

Ha! Ok, then, pretty please, Derek, because the red is so glaring, it's way too obvious when I'm in work that I'm not on a work related site (we don't have filters). I can't turn my monitor, I'm stuck with where it is. I could have sworn that way back there were skins, must have been another site. In any event, pretty please? [grin]

Let me second that, too, Derek. Can you import some less blatant skins, ones that don't scream out "I'M WASTING TIME HERE!!!"?

Thanks!

I jumped the gun on this guys, my apologies. In order for the forum to be compatable between version updates and such, we try to stick to the defaults and not upload custom changes.

With updates, there can be compatibilty issues that may arise and can hinder in forum operations.

Sorry about that.

I jumped the gun on this guys, my apologies. In order for the forum to be compatable between version updates and such, we try to stick to the defaults and not upload custom changes.

With updates, there can be compatibilty issues that may arise and can hinder in forum operations.

Sorry about that.
Now I see why Derek dings on you so much, Brent...
anim_buttkick.gif

Back
Top Bottom