Form 1 question - product type/model

NorthShore

NES Member
I am finally getting around to submitting my app. I selected Short Barreled Rifle (easy enough) but for a model I am unsure what to select. Do I select M4Carbine or AR15 or do I check the box that states my model description isn't listed since I am specifically buying a BCM upper and type in?

I'm assuming this is eFiled?

What manufacturer is the lower? The upper is irrelevant. It's the model of the lower.

When you enter the Manufacturer, it will drop down a list of models by that manufacturer.

Palmetto Sate Armory, drop down and find "PA-15." Bushmaster, drop down and find "XM-15E2S." for example.

Here's an example for a Sig MPX (Note that on the previous screen you chose "Sig Sauer")

6i8k5f.jpg

Last edited:
I'm assuming this is eFiled?

What manufacturer is the lower? The upper is irrelevant. It's the model of the lower.

When you enter the Manufacturer, it will drop down a list of models by that manufacturer.

Palmetto Sate Armory, drop down and find "PA-15." Bushmaster, drop down and find "XM-15E2S." for example.

yes - I am eFiling. Its a Spikes lower - thanks.... I get it and was completely overthinking what was being asked.

Back
Top Bottom