• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ford F-150 outfitted with ground missiles

In the Ukraine, but why not Chicago or Baltimore?

Blue oval fans celebrate!
it was an extremely popular trend to use a toyota land cruiser with 2 sunroofs and mount a heavy machine gun into the front one with the gunner standing through the second one.
was very popular during perestroyka wars between gangs.

a missiles rig in the truck bed is plain awesome too, especially if remote controlled from the cabin.

mobile missile launchers are a huge problem tactically. by the time your firefinder radar picks up the blast the crew is already gone.

I'm pretty sure adding the rocket artillery option voids your warranty anyway.

That's boloney! If it's a Factory option as you say, Ford should definitely warranty that crap.
I wonder if their using non-us missles though, not sure how that would work.
Damn stealerships get you every time.

Poor things, we need to send them more money so that they can get a hilux
Pretty sure Fords are like BMW's over there. I remember Prince Harry/William drove a Focus when he was younger.

Aren't Hilux's actually cheap when you don't have to put all the DOT BS on them to make them legal in the US? I wish Mihandra (sp) would import their 'Wrangler' over here, I forget the cost, but was low teens for a Not-A-Jeep-Wrangler.

Edit, because I can't type.

Funny coincidence: in “Servant Of The People” the Russian language tv comedy that propelled Vlodimir Zelinsky to fame and fortune, he fires all his body guards in favor of one guy: who drives a red F150.

Volunteer organizations are scouring Europe for pickups. The Mitsubishi L200 is a favorite but the Ukrainians will take anything. But they have all the templates for the L200 so thry can crank thrm out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom