For you SKS fans and collectors...

Too bad they're not C&R and the sellers aren't listing factory codes.[sad]

The seller is posting on the
FAL Files...
(requires registration).

ok finally got around to getting these up on a page. have over 50 left but not shure of the exact count at the moment. i am looking for sks after market stocks. if you got anything you want to get rid of let me know and i will knock off on the price for a trade in stock. all come with cleaning rod, bayonet, cleaning kit, oil bottle, and sling. priced as marked. zoomable pictures should be up shortly. if you are hunting specific receiver markings let me know. i marked all the boxes with the receiver markings. we cleaned a handful of samples and all hand good crisp barrels. all the information is not up on the guns yets. the 160 and 170 guns are all matching including stock. most of all the 150's match but a couple. feel free to pick out the one you want. first come first serve.
http://sales.squirrelfirearms.com/sks/

my alternate email is posted on the page via the contact link.

C&R or not, some of those look too nice to pass on.

Survivor's SKS boards linked to that place also.
I agree, lots of those look too nice to pass on. I even thought of buying the one in the classifieds here when I saw the price drop today. I do have a weak spot for SKS'.[smile]
I already have 3 Chinese though and will probably invest in a few more Russians before I get another unless its a deal too good to be true, or one that has a distinct feature like the Norinco paratrooper model.
Even at the price the site is offering them for, you still would have to pay a transfer fee of at least $20 and shipping which is probably $10 or $15. At that price you can hand pick one at a gun show or shop.
Damn Clinton and the Chinese ban![angry2]

Back
Top Bottom