• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

For those that want to puke- K Clark roundtable on gun violence

1) Unless I am missing something the roundtable was hosted about an hour and a half after the OP was created. And I don't know about you but at 11AM in the morning I was working.
2) You posting about being all talk and no action is quite comical.
3) Please be sure to let us know when the next one is so we can all hop on and ruin their circle jerk. You are after all a man of action.

I couldn't give a sht when the next roundtable is to discuss new 2A legislation in your state. I don't care if you do either. I guess MA residents would rather whine about the sad state of affairs there anyway.

I couldn't give a sht when the next roundtable is to discuss new 2A legislation in your state. I don't care if you do either. I guess MA residents would rather whine about the sad state of affairs there anyway.

So as per the usual arrangement you never bring anything constructive to the table. If you don’t care why do you thump your chest on this forum on this very thread about this particular round table in MA?

Classic NES pile-0n..

I can’t resist.

So we’re all talk and no show? Have you ever met any of us in person? I’ve done more to support the Second Amendment rights than you ever will accomplish in your life. Some may call me “inspirational”

Set up our zoom meeting, Twat waffle.

The downside is they will use their puppet media and political allies to craft legislation in secret and spring it on you at the last second. "Here's my new gun bill. You have 15 seconds to reply. Oh too late the 15 seconds is up, no one is opposed, pass it".
They will quietly attach it to another bill, which, on its face, seems like a good bill. As few people read owners manuals, few will read the bill from cover to cover. Like FOPA86, which was basically some good news permanently mated with some bad news.

Do you get the fact that Clark is a US Congress member? Do you understand what that means?

Perhaps you don't give a shit about anyone's 2A rights

Do you get the fact that Clark is a US Congress member? Do you understand what that means?

Perhaps you don't give a shit about anyone's 2A rights

Yes, she is a congress critter from the 5th district of MASSACHUSETTS.

YOU are a constituent. I am not. They do not answer to people they do not represent. What did YOU do to give your input to YOUR congressperson. Or do you not understand what that means? Perhaps you don't give a shit about 2A rights?

But I understand your apathy, being in MA and all Luckily, we are not counting on MA to preserve the second amendment for the nation.

YOU are a constituent. I am not. They do not answer to people they do not represent. What did YOU do to give your input to YOUR congressperson. Or do you not understand what that means? Perhaps you don't give a shit about 2A rights?

But I understand your apathy, being in MA and all Luckily, we are not counting on MA to preserve the second amendment for the nation.

No shit Sherlock! Seems you still don't give a shit about anyone's 2A rights. I'm not asking you to call the Congresswoman. Get over yourself - Douchebag!

No shit Sherlock! Seems you still don't give a shit about anyone's 2A rights. I'm not asking you to call the Congresswoman. Get over yourself - Douchebag!

Your replies, this one and the previous one, make no sense. You make putting really dumb people like you, easy to put on Ignore.

Remind us all which way NH went during the last Presidential election? You can chest thump about living in NH all you want. Fact is your state voted for Biden just like MA.

Your not fooling anyone. You came in here to kick a bee’s nest then ran off yelling “I don’t care!”

Seems to me @67ray’s point was quite clear... she has a national stage and a voice.

Remind us all which way NH went during the last Presidential election? You can chest thump about living in NH all you want. Fact is your state voted for Biden just like MA.

Your not fooling anyone. You came in here to kick a bee’s nest then ran off yelling “I don’t care!”

Seems to me @67ray’s point was quite clear... she has a national stage and a voice.

Reading comprehension is limited in here this morning. You, also, seem to enjoy spouting dumb assumptions.

Your replies, this one and the previous one, make no sense. You make putting really dumb people like you, easy to put on Ignore.

Reading comprehension is limited in here this morning. You, also, seem to enjoy spouting dumb assumptions.
Christ dude , do have a wife or girlfriend , or even a pet name for your right hand ?
Pretty sure that if all I had in life was trolling gun forums I'd have to put a gun in my mouth.
Go out and get laid , even if you have to pay for it.

Back
Top Bottom