For sale posts without location???

There are plenty of good deals to be had in the NES classifieds, you just need to be patient and quick. And sometimes you need to be ready to travel.

There are plenty of good deals to be had in the NES classifieds, you just need to be patient and quick. And sometimes you need to be ready to travel.

NES is a great forum.
I have both bought and sold guns on here at very reasonable used prices. Most times I was able to meet up part way.
I keep forgetting not everyone on here is from Massachusetts ! THAT is why it is important to post Location: . I have wasted a lot of time contacting members only to find they were in another state.
I guess enough has been said on this subject.

https://www.northeastshooters.com/v...hole-thing-before-you-post-in-the-classifieds

This says it all

Last edited:
While we are on the subject, after you sell the item, please mark it as sold. Thanks.

Sometimes it's a good thing most of the items I'm interested in is out in Western MA, NH border or 195 near RI. I would impulse buy frequently if it didn't require more than 45 min drive. #FirstWorldProblems

Sometimes it's a good thing most of the items I'm interested in is out in Western MA, NH border or 195 near RI. I would impulse buy frequently if it didn't require more than 45 min drive. #FirstWorldProblems

Don't forget after you leave Western Mass we still have 30-50 miles to get here into the Berkshires. That usually kills "good buys" for me!!!

I hate that when some other member forces me to buy their overpriced item![rolleyes] I see plenty of decent deals in the ads, as well as some over priced stuff. No one forces me to read ads for overpriced items.

If, like many members, you browse the forums using the New Posts functions, you are indeed forced to scan the headlines and scroll through dozens of ads when ****wit McMoron decides to bump his two dozen items for the 187th time that haven't sold in two years.

What's fun is when people don't bother to look at the location you posted, and waste your time after realizing you're not down the street from them.

I love the classified section and have been successful in buying and selling numerous firearms and accessories. I am amazed that people can figure out the basics, this has not changed since the days of the Want ADvertiser

Clear description, price, location and pictures

It's really not that hard and yes I just ignore incomplete ads and ads with over a dozen bumps. If you haven't sold it in three months you are doing something wrong

Back
Top Bottom