For sale posts without location???

Seems a lot of post for items for sale are not using the template anymore!!

It is 2.5 to 3 hours to cross the state. Locatin helps let you know if you should even consider it..
There is a sticky for it!!!

I get very annoyed when location isn't listed as it can be a definite deal breaker for me personally. I generally pm asking for location, but that's a pain in the ass waste of time.

I can only speak for myself, but unless a location is given I simply dismiss the ad.

Ayjay

this...and for the record, it is not just 2.5 to 3 hours to cross the state, depending on extreme locations, north Adams to say, p-town is a bunch longer than 3 hours.

1st world problems...when i was a kid we none of this so if i'm interested I put on my big boy pants and shoot a PM, if not, I ignore. [smile]

I get very annoyed when location isn't listed as it can be a definite deal breaker for me personally. I generally pm asking for location, but that's a pain in the ass waste of time.

I don't bother. From what I've seen a very large percentage of WTS ads have no clue what state or what part of the state they are in (or where they want to do the trade/sale). It's been in the rules for ads since the beginning of the forum and has been largely ignored. Originally I was a Mod here and spent many hours a day dealing with exactly this problem . . . enough that I was burning out. Now as just another member I am much happier not to have to deal with that problem. I just ignore those incomplete ads.

this...and for the record, it is not just 2.5 to 3 hours to cross the state, depending on extreme locations, north Adams to say, p-town is a bunch longer than 3 hours.

And it is an even longer swim to Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard!

I try to include all needed info and if I forget something I ninja edit it as soon as it's realized.

What really grinds my gears is when you include all areas yet interested parties ask those questions anyways.

Drives me up a freaking wall.

The ones that blow my mind are the WTS ads that don't list the caliber. How do you not include that? And it's way more common than I would think possible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

the best are the WTT my glock for your (insert expensive ass gun here)

also the listings that have been up for like 2 years....some sad stuff there.

hell, i'm use to this now. it would be nice to see the info in the ad but if i'm interested enough i'll ask where they are before i get serious with them. i get more upset when i try to sell something and the prospective buyer expects me to drive 2 hrs round trip to deliver it.

1st world problems...when i was a kid we none of this so if i'm interested I put on my big boy pants and shoot a PM, if not, I ignore. [smile]

I have my "big boy pants" on that is why I posted this reminder!!!!
Just wanted to point it out for new members!!!

Lets not forget some people on this forum simply can't read the ad in its entirety before flipping out or asking a dumb question. I have had ads with location listed and still get asked where I am located. Its not complicated, if you haven't heard of the town use a map.

Majority of the FS stuff is a joke anyways. And that is a semi hypocritical post on my end since I have bought two guns from members here (neither was posted as an ad though).
People asking more than retail on guns. Smh
way to try to screw people within your community.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets not forget some people on this forum simply can't read the ad in its entirety before flipping out or asking a dumb question. I have had ads with location listed and still get asked where I am located. Its not complicated, if you haven't heard of the town use a map.

Thsts epic

I've seen some great deals in the FS section but wasn't quick enough to jump on it. With the laws there, I'm sure some stuff does cost a premium for the convenience of it I suppose instead of trying to chase down something, but im not on the up and up about it. If I don't like the price I'll just move along.

Majority of the FS stuff is a joke anyways. And that is a semi hypocritical post on my end since I have bought two guns from members here (neither was posted as an ad though).
People asking more than retail on guns. Smh
way to try to screw people within your community.

- - - Updated - - -

Thsts epic
I hate that when some other member forces me to buy their overpriced item![rolleyes] I see plenty of decent deals in the ads, as well as some over priced stuff. No one forces me to read ads for overpriced items.

Back
Top Bottom