• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

For all you Glock guys....

Wonder if it's a g18 or just a g17 made full auto?... I'm not a flock guy so I don't know if u could do that....

Insane seeing those rounds hit the plate the bounce up.. I only ever seen one other video from him and wasn't sure if it's a joke or not lol.

Send it!

Wonder if it's a g18 or just a g17 made full auto?... I'm not a flock guy so I don't know if u could do that....

Real G18s are uber-rare, even among SOT taxpayers in USA. The odds of it being an 18 are pretty low.

-Mike

What evil and disgusting pieces of hardware. I am shocked...the humanity...........where do I get one? Wonder how hot the slide and guide rod got?

Thanks for the assist Mike. On another note, I wonder what temperature the barrel and polymer were exposed to.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, Speedy, you beat me to it !

Never heard of the .775 was that a joke?

I new the 18s are rare. I didn't know if they made kits for the 17 or people made them full auto all the time kinda like some of the 1911s are only full auto that people made..

Send it!

Never heard of the .775 was that a joke?

I new the 18s are rare. I didn't know if they made kits for the 17 or people made them full auto all the time kinda like some of the 1911s are only full auto that people made..

Send it!

In the video, you can see the custom backplate on the 17 to make it full auto. Not an 18.

I wonder when the polymer starts to melt? Seriously what would fail first ? The barrel or the frame?

That was way cool by the way!!!!

So who's starting the group buy for this!! I need one! I don't know why but with this bacon shortage, I'll need an auto glock to get me through the week.

Back
Top Bottom