Fool points paintball gun at his face and pulls trigger, immediately regrets his decision

NSFW. Darwin candidate?

You may remember John Bucci as that idiot who strapped a bunch of fireworks to his bare chest and lit the fuse.

Now you can watch John shoot himself in the face with a paintball gun, at point blank, like an idiot.

At least he gets paid for it. Keep up the good work you magnificent dumbass!

Could have been a lot worse.

There really should be a mandatory IQ test before you get to register to vote.

NSFW. Darwin candidate?

You may remember John Bucci as that idiot who strapped a bunch of fireworks to his bare chest and lit the fuse.

Now you can watch John shoot himself in the face with a paintball gun, at point blank, like an idiot.

At least he gets paid for it. Keep up the good work you magnificent dumbass!

Thats his schtick. I saw him duct tape some of those strings of firecrackers to his bare torso and light them off. Dont know his name but he's got a whole YT channel filled with that type of stuff.

enjoyed that a lot. return the call from mensa when you get back from the dentist.
I showed my two little girls the amount of damage that a BB gun, .177 adult air rifle and a .22 rimfire rifle could do before I even allowed them to touch one. The next lesson was basic firearms safety and how to handle them. There sure as hell is no safety in ignorance and the anti-gun bullshit that our mainstream media and our liberal school systems feed them.

I used to play woodsball, a lot. Got caught in the neck at close range with a marker that was tweaked a little too fast. Ripped the skin off my neck. Walking out of the woods, arms up (out) one of the ref's asks who is using red paint. I touch my neck and realize it's blood, go to the trailer and check my wound, had to bandage up to keep playing.

From there on out I wore a neck gaiter.

I have never seen this douche nozzle b4

let me say this, about that..
if he looks like a moron and acts like he’s a moron,................he’s a moron

we need the moron virus to thin the herd....

Those paintball guns are powerful. I've killed a chipmunk with one once. It was a normal, room temperature, paintball.

RC
Lol. I thought you were going to finish with: "It was a normal, room temperature chipmunk..."

Back
Top Bottom