• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FNP-9 - Does anyone have one, and how do they like it?

I was offered a FNP-9 in a trade.

Does anyone here have one, and how do you like it so far?

This one has the box, 3 16round mags, etc.

I have one and really like it, it won't replace my HK for carry but is a nice range gun and has a nice clean, light trigger out of the box. It is also plenty accurate, I was breaking pigeons as 20 yrds before I had to change mags. Its grip dimensions fit my hand well and the controls are all quite usable, it just took me a minute to get used to a decocker. I paid $400 NIB for mine about 3 weeks ago at the dealer so consider that for trade value...

I have one and really like it, it won't replace my HK for carry but is a nice range gun and has a nice clean, light trigger out of the box. It is also plenty accurate, I was breaking pigeons as 20 yrds before I had to change mags. Its grip dimensions fit my hand well and the controls are all quite usable, it just took me a minute to get used to a decocker. I paid $400 NIB for mine about 3 weeks ago at the dealer so consider that for trade value...

Awesome, thanks!

I read as many reviews as I could find, and I could not find a negative or neutral review on it.

I wonder why they sell so cheap?

the .45 tactical version and now the FNX seem to be the bread winners in the group but I am very pleased with the quality of the FNP.

Back
Top Bottom