Florida security guard charged with threatening to kill Trump

Reptile

NES Member
A Florida security guard is accused of threatening to kill President Trump in retaliation for a U.S. airstrike that killed Iran’s top military general last Friday.

Chauncy Lump, 26, from the Fort Lauderdale area, faces federal charges of threatening to kill the president and remained jailed Thursday with bond set at $100,000, according to court documents filed Wednesday by the Secret Service.

I'd like to see his Facebook video.

A Florida security guard is accused of threatening to kill President Trump in retaliation for a U.S. airstrike that killed Iran’s top military general last Friday.

Chauncy Lump, 26, from the Fort Lauderdale area, faces federal charges of threatening to kill the president and remained jailed Thursday with bond set at $100,000, according to court documents filed Wednesday by the Secret Service.

I'd like to see his Facebook video.
Black Muslim?

Shocking in MA.

WELLESLEY, Mass. —
Babson College has terminated a staff member over an inflammatory Facebook post about the tensions between the United States and Iran.

Asheen Phansey, Babson's director of sustainability, confirmed he was the staff member involved and sent a statement of apology to WCVB. He posted Tuesday that Iran should publish a list of 52 American cultural sites that could be targeted for military strikes.

The suggestion to build a list of sites referenced President Donald Trump's statement that he had 52 targets, including cultural sites, lined up if Iran retaliated for the recent drone strike that killed the head of Iran's elite Quds Force.

"I should not have did it in the first place" says Lump.

Video's destined to be a classic if it's found...

Lump had white cream on his face, a towel wrapped like a turban on his head, an apparent shower curtain over his body and Middle Eastern music playing in the background, White wrote of the video that Facebook reported to the authorities on Friday.

Shocking in MA.

WELLESLEY, Mass. —
Babson College has terminated a staff member over an inflammatory Facebook post about the tensions between the United States and Iran.

Asheen Phansey, Babson's director of sustainability, confirmed he was the staff member involved and sent a statement of apology to WCVB. He posted Tuesday that Iran should publish a list of 52 American cultural sites that could be targeted for military strikes.

The suggestion to build a list of sites referenced President Donald Trump's statement that he had 52 targets, including cultural sites, lined up if Iran retaliated for the recent drone strike that killed the head of Iran's elite Quds Force.

Another plane ticket for this one as well.

I have no problem with his arrest, although I suspect his main crime is having an incredibly low IQ.

"I should not have did it in the first place" says Lump.

Video's destined to be a classic if it's found...

Lump had white cream on his face, a towel wrapped like a turban on his head, an apparent shower curtain over his body and Middle Eastern music playing in the background, White wrote of the video that Facebook reported to the authorities on Friday.
Not an English major I suspect.

They should arrest and prosecute the Hollyweird jerks and even those in congress that advocate harming the president! No favoritism, just follow the law wrt threats made against a president. Sadly none of that is likely to happen under the "laws for me and laws for thee" doctrine! :mad:

article said:
When confronted early Saturday at his home, Lump said he streamed the video in response to Soleimani's death, but said it was a joke, White wrote. But nowhere in the video did Lump say he was joking and conceded, "I should not have did it in the first place," White wrote.

I'm pretty sure even if he said he was joking in his video he would still be arrested.

I give you The Presidents of the United States of America

Lump

Lump sat alone in a boggy marsh
Totally emotionless except for her heart
Mud flowed up into lump's pajamas
She totally confused all the passing piranhas

She's lump, she's lump
She's in my head
She's lump, she's lump, she's lump
She might be dead

Lump lingered last in line for brains
And the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
Small things so sad that birds could land
Is lump fast asleep or rockin' out with the band?

She's lump, she's lump
She's in my head
She might be dead

Lump was limp and lonely and needed a shove
Lump slipped on a kiss and tumbled into love
She spent her twenties between the sheets
And life limped along at sub-sonic speeds

She's lump, she's lump
She's in my head
She might be dead

Is this lump outta my head?
I think so
I think so
I think so

They should arrest and prosecute the Hollyweird jerks and even those in congress that advocate harming the president! No favoritism, just follow the law wrt threats made against a president. Sadly none of that is likely to happen under the "laws for me and laws for thee" doctrine! :mad:
I can remember the day when even an idiot knew that any threat against the president would result in a visit from Secret Service, and that visit would not go well for you.

I guess those days are gone..... :(

I can remember the day when even an idiot knew that any threat against the president would result in a visit from Secret Service, and that visit would not go well for you.

I guess those days are gone..... :(
Maybe the not knowing part , but he sure got the visit.

Back
Top Bottom