Fixed mag lower

I keep reading this title as:

Fixed mag lover...​

🤪

There are no details there about arrest story.

There are no details there about arrest story.
Yeah not much info was disclosed if I remember right.

I believe it was Norwood PD not Dedham according to the victims lawyer E12DA758-FB7F-4E23-A777-9F0FB7B4907B.jpeg

Yeah not much info was disclosed if I remember right.

I believe it was Norwood PD not Dedham according to the victims lawyer View attachment 571832
Dirty story with dirty cops, but still unclear how did it all start.
Well, at least it was not an attempt of an maura’s edict enforcement.

blue-marlin_9186338_403594_Medium.jpg
I always thought the Blue Marlin was a really cool ship, ever since the USN hired it to return the damaged USS Cole back to the US.
MV_Blue_Marlin_carrying_USS_Cole.jpg

I always thought the Blue Marlin was a really cool ship, ever since the USN hired it to return the damaged USS Cole back to the US.
I may (may) have a 35mm slide of USS Samuel B. Roberts (FFG-58)
at BIW for mine damage repair.
Or not.
Seen during travel for a wedding in Boothbay Harbor.

Last edited:
Would be much easier to just sbr a lower and put whatever length barrel on the upper you want. A 7.5" ar15 as a pistol isn't legal in MA but as a rifle it is ( just with a fixed stock and no FH)
Yeah just pay the $200 stamp and avoid the ghey fixed mag crap. Sure a fixed mag AR pistol is legal in MA but it's super lame. If I have to separate the upper and lower to reload, I'd rather have a bolt action at that point with a detachable mag[laugh]

Yeah just pay the $200 stamp and avoid the ghey fixed mag crap. Sure a fixed mag AR pistol is legal in MA but it's super lame. If I have to separate the upper and lower to reload, I'd rather have a bolt action at that point with a detachable mag[laugh]

From a usefulness perspective, a fixed mag pistol isn’t useful. From a “why not” perspective, it’s probably fun at the range. I wouldn’t have this as my only semi auto though.

You can 3-d print one for under $3
Files easily found for free in other places

You can 3-d print one for under $3
Files easily found for free in other places
Yeah I’ve seen those. Still lame 😂
But to each their own

Yeah I’ve seen those. Still lame 😂
But to each their own
Lame but I printed one of the side loaders and it is decently fast even for me as a south paw.
For a lot of people these are the only way to play

I was thinking about modifying the side loader to see if I can double stack the rounds to get the length down or have a 20 round unit (get 2 reloads per loader)

apologies on bumping on older thread. cant find a definitive answer....if thats even possible in this state lol. when building a fixed mag lower. is the consensus use a kit that uses a shear pin or similar. the compmag gen 3 kit would be skirting the "law" roll the dice hope for the best pretty much.

An outsider's thought's. If you can't have a removable loading device. Why wouldn't you just have a nonremovable drum?

When did the fix mag lower went in active? so does my ar15 a prebanned now? mine is a modern day ar15 and can switching out magazine. mine registered in 2015 or 2016 i believe ... ? so confused with these lousy laws. ..

When did the fix mag lower went in active? so does my ar15 a prebanned now? mine is a modern day ar15 and can switching out magazine. mine registered in 2015 or 2016 i believe ... ? so confused with these lousy laws. ..
Only need to consider a fixed mag lower is if you want an AR pistol.
I and most of NES doesn't believe in the "Healey Ban" so just follow the assault weapons ban (no flash hider, pinned stock, pinned muzzle device, no bayonet lug etc) and you're fine.

Back
Top Bottom