• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fixed mag lower

Sparky1911

NES Member
Hey all.
I saw someone or a few selling fixed mag lowers on here.
I’m looking to do one of those goofy pistol builds. Can someone give me a lead on where to get one or if someone has one they are willing to sell. Thanks.

I own JC Arms, we are located in Holbrook at Outer Limits Pro Shop.

Fun Fact....We are the only manufacturer of fixed magazine products who have successfully passed muster in a Massachusetts court.

Hey all.
I’m looking to do one of those goofy pistol builds. Can someone give me a lead on where to get one or if someone has one they are willing to sell. Thanks.

Did you just say you saw someone selling, but then asked if someone has one to sell… 🤔

Hey all.
Check out cross armory. 20 dollar kit you can fix the mag from home.

I own JC Arms, we are located in Holbrook at Outer Limits Pro Shop.

Fun Fact....We are the only manufacturer of fixed magazine products who have successfully passed muster in a Massachusetts court.

Is your fixing method different than the kits listed here in this thread?
If so how?

Yes, my lowers are machined to be fixed.
Thanks
I was expecting something like a non removable screw or nut with high strength thread locker (or tack weld)

I was imagining something like these:
Put one of those in a tight recessed bore and you will need to cut it out.

Thanks
I was expecting something like a non removable screw or nut with high strength thread locker (or tack weld)

I was imagining something like these:
Put one of those in a tight recessed bore and you will need to cut it out.
I think what makes the JC Arms lower the most attractive in MA, is that it has withstood the scrutiny of MA courts with full support of the owner. I’m not aware of any other fixed mag lower or end used fixed option being tested in such a fashion, in MA.

Why would anyone want to use a crippled rifle that needs the pin out, upper swung open in order to load the cripple mag with a stripper clip? Or hand load each round through the ejection port? Just pay the Pre-Heeliee tax.

Why would anyone want to use a crippled rifle that needs the pin out, upper swung open in order to load the cripple mag with a stripper clip? Or hand load each round through the ejection port? Just pay the Pre-Heeliee tax.
I feel the same way but to each their own. I live a pretty boring life so I’m willing to use a brand new standard AR lower and take my chances.

Because it can be a pistol in MA, or a rifle that’s exempt from the other AWB features.

Very nice way to play whack a mole against bullshit gun laws. Pretty soon what's next? The stripper clip 'feeding mechanism' must be permanently fixed to the firearm too? Then you need another stripper clip feeding mechanism to feed the first one, and then press again to feed the fixed mag.
blue-marlin_9186338_403594_Medium.jpg

So what was that story with Dedham police charging somebody over AWB violation? How did that happen?

Back
Top Bottom